Staying strong, healthy, and happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staying strong, healthy, and happy

Hi everyone I'm new to this forum, just want to say that I'm 2 years sober from alcohol addiction! I hope I can help someone here who struggling from alcohol addiction

Oh Danpeet, how absolutely lovely to have you here and to hear about your fabulous period of sobriety. HUGE congratulations on your 2 years sober!! Could you please take a moment to share your secrets? How did you fill in your time to replace those hideous drinking hours? Did you take up a hobby? Learn to speak Esperanto in Braille? Become proficient in chicken-sexing? Hey, Morris Dancing looks good!

You are such a winner!

Comment

danpeet, have you ever been on a forum before?

Comment

This is my first time. It's simple, if you want to have changes in your life you will do everything for yourself and for your love ones

Comment

Oh yes, Danpeet. You are so right. In fact, I think you might be the oracle. Please share your secrets. What shampoo do you recommend for yourself and your loved ones?

Comment

may i respectfully suggest you slow down posting everywhere. calm down.

Comment

:welldone:Hey Danpeet keeping it simple right but tell us more.

Comment

Hey there foxbabe. Actually I struggle a lot before I reached my sobriety goal. I went to AA meeting then I seek for detoxification when I get clean I went to rehab to get sober from my addiction. Just motivate yourself and make your family as your inspiration.

Comment

Working...
                X