Upstanding Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roxane View Post
    im doing the badger stripe look and nails of spots of old varnish from 2 months ago that i havent taken off. blue if youre interested.
    ooooooooooh you must give me the name of your stylist, dahlink.

Yo Molls.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I keep thinking I've got tippex on my nails.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
        Do they even make tippex anymore?
        Yes...............I have just googled it.................what am I doing........I should be wrapping pressies and singing carols and decking the halls and I'm googling tippex.

Edit: Settee time and its custard creams tonight.
        Last edited by JackieClaire; December 17, 2014, 04:47 PM.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all!

14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Morning Dreamy - no nail polish here, been doing too much cleaning so the nails haven't grown long enough to paint since my holiday. Why I am up at stupid o clock again ...
            AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Morning Spidey! I do toe polish, and that's it. The Sleep Fairy has been kind to me lately, but she slipped up a couple of times last night...

Comment

Morning Dreamy and Spidey I was up late last night and awake at 6 tho I think the cats had a hand in it the oldest one scratching at my head till I got up to let him out. And he also knocks stuff down from the locker beside my bed to get attention. I wear toe polish in summer and usually only wear clear strong nail polish during the year when I so manicure my nails which isn't often. I'm getting my nails this evening in shellac which is a long wearing colour and there is a discount price this Thursday which is my first time getting my nails professional in years. Off to get my 2nd coffee and see if i'll stay awake or grab more sleep.

Comment

Morning Fox! Just for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXku14_sDNw

Comment

:eek-new: Lol loved that Dreamy my cats do all of that except hit me with a bat lucky nothing heavy near the bed lol. Still in bed but got to get my weekly shop and get to Post office credit union. I'll go this afternoon sometime. Wheres the rest of the army? Still in bed I guess lazy lot.

Comment

Morning all.
                      Same here Dreams-woke at 2.30 and only able to nod off for an hour since.
                      Off today so don't care - must have been the excitement of that :yay:

Comment

Originally posted by DreamThinkDo View Post
                        that is why i dont have cats.

Comment

Morning,
                          Guess who had the sleep fairy?
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

It was...........I was going to pull a sickie but I'm up so late half the days gone so I may as well go in this afternoon.

Question: Is Jilly's BF going to walk in and say.........ooh lovely clean grouting?
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

i would.

at least i would think it. but no judgement, its my job................ i said the wrong thing didnt i.

Comment

I would be secretly envious and come home and immediately get Mr JC do to ours.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X