Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 2

Hi
    Day 2. Feeling really good.Thanks for all the support and all the posts i have read. They have helped me in so many ways. If i hadn't found this site i would not be sitting here at 11.13pm typing this. Just wanted to thank everyone before i go to bed.(sober) Looking forward to tomorrow and the days after that.

Thanks again lluf

day 2

Good for you lluf!
    I remember that 2 day. It felt so good. Just wait till you get to 22nd. That feels even better!!! It will go fast just keep on come here and postin and readin. Actually 20 days of fun. Youll see. Big Smiles to you lluf! gabby

Comment

day 2

Hey lluf,

That feeling just keeps getting better.

Way to go.

Helen

Comment

day 2

hi Gabby

I do feel good but i must confess day 22 seems so far away. I hope it will go by quickly. Didn't sleep too well last night but know thats exspected. Well here goes day 3. wish me luck.
        ps. not looking forwards to Friday.
        :lol lluf

Comment

day 2

Hi thanks Helen.

Whats that saying move on or move out? Well i'm moving on.

Comment

day 2

lluf, the weekends are the hardest for me too. Just keep readin stuff here and your book and try to stay busy. Everyone here will talk to ya and help keep ya goin. Lots of support here. : ) Gabby

Comment

day 2

Good for you!! I also remember the first few days .... first few weeks and how good it felt to feel good! It's been 5 months since I found MWO. I've come so far thanks to a terrific program and supportive site. I also enjoyed reading the historical posts, and the books on the suggested reading list "What We're Reading".

Gracie

Comment

day 2

Thanks Gracie. I'll have a look.
                lluf.

Comment

day 2

hang in there w/ me lluf

Hey ther!! I am right up there w/ ya...started day 3 at 5AM EST.......I'v actually done a coulpe weeks (almost)before and it gets better, still not sleeping well yet ie:waking at 5 instead of 6 as planned!:rolleyes

Are you doing the entire program tapes(CDs)and topa and all?? I am just hangin in there by my fingernails cuz I keep thinking about the drink, but am DETERMINED to do it for a while till I get the topa and try to mod........

Any thoughts or suggestions on that would be appreciated!

Mary Anne

Comment

day 2

Re: hang in there w/ me lluf

Hey...another 22 day'er here. It really has gone by fast.
                    I've had
                    22 days of feeling good in the morning
                    22 days of not having to stop by the store on the way home
                    22 days of not worrying about something I may have said in a drunk moment
                    22 days of feeling pretty darn happy with me
                    You can do it. 2 days is awesome!

Tomorrow, you can post and say '3 days'!!!
                    I'll be looking for your post tomorrow
                    Lisa

Comment

day 2

Re: hang in there w/ me lluf

Hi Mary Anne.
                      I haven't thought about mod yet as i know that even a month on abs wouldn't be enough time for me.So i'm going abs for a while.This might have been diffrerent if i were able to take topa but i'm really scared of any s/effects i might experience(had some scarry ones on the a/deps)

I'm finding that distraction and Glutamine is working for me:happy Yesterday i felt the craves coming on around 2.30. I took a tea spoonful of Glutamine, jumped in the car' picked up the kids and then took them for a hair cut.( usually go straight home and start drinking) By the time i got home i felt the craves weren,t as bad.7.30 took more Glutamine(1g a day)then walked the dogs and so and so on.Planning ahead for Friday as well.Going to take the kids to see a movie.

Are you on the sups? I'm finding the Kudzu and the Glutamine are helpful especially the Glutamine.
                      Iv' read cv's post on sups formula's to help with stress, alcohol etc.etc.I found that it along with MWO is helping me understand how the sups helped reduce the craves.It also talks about a book called Seven weeks to sobierty. I had bought this book weeks ago then hid it in the back of the cupboard thinking it was to hard to follow. Now i think i can use it along with everything else. If you haven't already read this post, have a look.It's very interesting.

Listen Mary Anne i'm grasping at straws here willing to try anything that will help. so please share all your ideas with me.I'v just read Lisa's post.Thats us in 22 days.Wouldn't that be great.Lets go do this:l
                      :lol lluf
                      ps I'm keeping a journal but only writing positive stuff in it. eg felt great this morning.want to feel like that tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                      X