Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my beloved cat passed away this morning ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my beloved cat passed away this morning she was nearly 12 years old.... she had a few tummy pains for a bit but i took her to 2 vets and they couldnt find anything wrong she had perked up .. i found her this morning ... tears....
    ill bury her today... her name was greta.
    one iwas down she was there when i was up she was there
    life is so hard so many losses for me...
    i cant write anymore........
    i need to drink ...... just hide away

Jay I am so so sorry, pets never judge us do they!!!!!!

Don't hide and don't drink .... please .....

You were doing so well.....

Sorry for your loss .....

BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Jay, so sorry to hear of your sad loss of Greta. Don't let her passing away lead to another sad event of drinking, instead celebrate the fact that she was there for you for 12 years and how lucky you were to have had her ...

Comment

Oh poor you! I feel for you. Our pets are so precious and love us reguardless. At least you might be able to get some comfort in the fact she was quite old and had a good life? Be happy she had a happy life with you. Don't drink, it will only make you feel worse. I know how you feel. Lots of love, Bella xxx

Comment

It sounds a bit cliched, but I'm sure Greta wouldn't want you to do this, she would want you to be well and happy.

I hope you are ok,

Lot's of love, Jasmin
          :thanks: :h

Comment

I feel your loss sore Jay.

Am so sorry.

Will pray for Greta and for God to give you the strength not to drink at this sad time.

Starlight Impress

Comment

Jay, I'm so sorry for your loss too. Our pets are always there for us and don't care who we are are.

Please stay strong - it won't bring her back and you'll feel so much worse.

xxxx

Comment

So sorry for your loss....

Comment

Jay, I think the world of you. Please don't try to drink this away. Greta loved you and you her think upon the good things, Remember her happily. I'll be thinking of you this day. Hugs
                  Mary

Comment

So sorry for your loss Jay.

Please don't hide away and you will only feel worse if you drink. You need time to grieve.

And I agree with Jasmin, Greta wouldn't want to see you upset.

I'll be thinking of you today,
                    Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                    Confucius

Comment

I'm so sorry about Greta Jay. Please know our thoughts are with you.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss, Jay. When my cat died a few months ago, someone sent me this and it helped me. PLEEEEEEEEASE don't turn to the bottle for comfort - you've been doing so well and it will only make you feel worse. I agree with everyone else who said that Greta wouldn't want you to do that to yourself, she would want you to be strong and remember the good times you had together. There are also lots of websites that can help you deal with your grief and remember, we're always here for you. DON'T GIVE UP!!!!
                        Love ya

Rainbow Bridge
                        Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
                        There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
                        There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
                        The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
                        "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense." Ralph Waldo Emerson :rays:

Comment

Jay, I am so sorry. Our dog died in her sleep just a few weeks ago.It is a difficult time, I am sure. Not much to say or do, but stay out of the bottle, and drink in the love and support people here are offerering. Hugs to you
                          Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Comment

So sorry about Greta....I love my dogs and will miss them so much when they are gone. Wow Tipsy....I'm crying about Rainbow Bridge....what a sweet story...Buffy

Comment

(((Jay)))

I am so sorry for your loss. I have had cats all my life. They each have such distinct personalities and can comfort and make one laugh and get one sooo mad. They add to our lives immensely and we to theirs. You gave Greta a great life. There will never be another one like her, but there will be others that you will learn to love.....never the same way but in their own special way.

Do grieve. It's part of life. Then honor Greta by continuing to live life to its fullest.:l

Comment

Working...
                              X