Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my beloved cat passed away this morning ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad you ar ok. Please be careful.
    Here we go again.

AL FREE since Saturday the 14th of March 2009

Comment

Oh, Jay, I am so sorry to hear about your precious kitty. I have three and they are all about 10 yrs old now. I can't even think about losing one of them. I am so sorry.

But now I am worried about you and drinking and pills. What kind of pills? Are you sure you are ok? I know you are tough...but please take care. Check back in here soon. ok?

Lisa

Comment

Hi Jay,

Please look after yourself. Check in with us tomorrow if you can so we know you are ok.

:l
        Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
        Confucius

Comment

Jay soo many of us are pet owners with four-leggers as our favourite family member.. We are so sad to hear about Greta... May I tell you a short but sweet story? Our kitty was named Greta at the animal shelter, but now we call her Alley-Oop... I was just amazed that somebody in the world had a cat named "Greta" of all things and here our precious Jay had one ! I wish I could give you a hug and take away all your sorrow Jay, but I can't so please just know that we want you to know that Greta wouldn't want you to be sad....She was there for you through the bad times and her job will never be done.... She is with you still, cheering you up the only way she can and that is in your heart.... Place her sweet lil' soul gently in your heart and remember all the special things she would do to get your attention, just so she could say ..... " I love you"
          Hugs to you Jay, let us be a soft place for you to fall. ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Working...
          X