AUF 1.87 = £1

No idea, love......
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Its evens........crikey Reg every other shop here is a bookies and if you can't get to the bookies every other advert is for on-line gaming.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie
          to crazy for me....I ll bet on olive that she doesn't throw up and eat her own vomit while its pissing down raining in Melbourne town
          10 to 1
          I'd put me kids dinner money on that one.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'll tell you a secret,Reggie.............I've never ever been in a high street bookies.I've placed bets with the bloke that waves his hands about on a racecourse.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I would have to sit on my hands with excitement but I've gorra go out...............tell me tomorrow.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Bonne weekend everyone! Ovaries, undies and visitors alike!!

I shall not make any comment on Thursday night's conversation as all has been said already.

Hope all undies are well. I went back to work this week, and spent the whole week dealing with the fallout from the change management document that we got at the end of last year. I am now pretty resigned to finishing up work when my contract ends in March, and have contacted an employment lawyer to advocate on my behalf (the union organiser has just gone on maternity leave!!!) as I can't be bothered fighting any more and I am liable to roll over and give away entitlements because I'm hopeless at sticking up for myself!!! My aim is to get enough of a payout that I can have a couple of months of work to look after and reinvent myself.

Mr Bs boy has been here for the past couple of weeks - we've had a great time!! He is a lovely lad, although this time we are seeing signs of 16-year oldness (loud music, sleeping until lunchtime, grunts in response to questions etc etc)!!

Anyway, I'm off to the :treadmill: and then we have expeditions planned for the rest of the weekend before he heads home on Monday.
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post

He is a lovely lad, although this time we are seeing signs of 16-year oldness (loud music, sleeping until lunchtime, grunts in response to questions etc etc)!!
                  Not much has changed since then for me Missy! :congratulatory:

All the best with employer negotiations. Another organiser should be able to cover for their colleague if need be, but sounds like you've got it covered. Yep, i have found it a huge relief having someone with legal expertise going in to bat for me in the past.

Wishing you and your family a safe and happy healthy weekend. That goes for the rest of yis.

Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi Undies, just wanted to say I love you Reg. You never offend me with your rantings but I think I just get you & know it's only coming from a place of personal frustration.
                    It's Jr Cakes 8th birthday today!!! He was a newborn when I joined this joint.
                    We're off to do birthday stuff.
                    Did you try on the retro frocks, Missy?
                    Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by A Better Me View Post
                      Did you try on the retro frocks, Missy?
                      Yes Cakes, and I looked totally ridiculous!!! Going back to my original idea of tunic and trousers ....... I have the ugliest knees in the world and make sure I have them covered at all times!!! There was an outfit that I had a few years ago that was by far the nicest thing I have ever owned, and I'm going to with something like that. I should come and see you soon and show you my pinterest board where I've been collected ideas of things I like!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                        Not much has changed since then for me Missy! :congratulatory:

All the best with employer negotiations. Another organiser should be able to cover for their colleague if need be, but sounds like you've got it covered.
                        The temp organiser is fresh out of University - she is lovely, but I think I'd be training her up a bit and I haven't got the energy!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Tawny, I'm totally out of my comfort zone posting here, but I just want you to know that you are one of the major reasons I joined MWO. I used to lurk. For years. You were a comforting presence for me...someone who got it together and still managed to retain their sense of humor. That's all. You helped me. I just wanted to say thank you.
                          Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

MossRose - what a nice thing to say!!! Yes, Tawny is definitely a national treasure!!

How did the birthday go Cakes?

Nicey - have you got your house back to yourself yet?

Drizzly day and 95% humidity here today. We are heading off to the zoo - it was supposed to be yesterday. but we postponed because of the weather. It is worse today, but we are going anyway ....... at least we'll be saved hordes of people trying to do the same thing!!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Arvo all,

Shucks, Mossy ... you're making me blush. What a lovely thing to say. Thank you, although I don't think my soh has come to the fore much, lately.

How was the zoo, Missy? Is the boy still interested in such or is he yawning his way to the kiosk?

Well, I've spent most of the day up a ladder fixing a section of ceiling in the Froghouse. I first lined that ceiling some 18 years ago. Can't believe how much heavier the extension ladder has become or how much higher 16' has become or how pathetic my ladder legs have become in that time. Quite tragic really.

Have a lovely Sunday evening and a brilliant new week. Take comfort in the knowledge that Easter eggs and Hot Cross Buns will soon be appearing in the shops.

Comment

And I just wanted to say hello :upsidedown: to the undies.
                                Although sometimes I haven't a breeze wtf yous are talking about - I do miss visiting our neighbours in the drawer and observing the lively banter.

We need Bridge & Happs to come back to complete the picture here or I'll have to have a tantrum :rant:

Comment

Working...
                                X