Fresh Undies for 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rags View Post
    This has to be a record... 9 days and only21posts... 7 of which are mine.

I think the Undies must be stuck in the spin dry or been hung up for an airing.
    Sorry Raggsy. I'm too busy watching Bridgetracker. Crikey, you should see what she's up to for 2015. Jumpin Jesuits!

Have a gr8 weekend all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

We the heck are all my Undies? No, not the ones in my washer!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Techie,
        It looks like the Undies have lost interest in the thread.
        Unfortunately no-one has bothered to say goodbye.
        I'll PM you soon.

Well, it's Australia Day to-day, and probably an appropriate time for me to say my farewell to the Undies.
        It would have been nice if we'd said goodbye to each other.
        For those who have sickness, I hope you get well.
        For those who have sadness or are troubled, know that it will pass.
        For those who are happy and content, be joyous in your bounty.

I don't know if the Undies (other than Missy and Glassy) who I have phone numbers for would like me to keep in touch.
        I really would like to know how you are getting on.

In celebration of the founding of the colony of New South Wales, I'm flying the original union flag , same as was hoist on our shores in 1788.

20150125_181308small.jpg

Also put out the bicentennial flag to add a bit of colour.

20150125_181431small.jpg

Am about to have a pie and sausage roll for lunch.
        And so, Undies, goodbye.
        Last edited by Rags; January 25, 2015, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Yo Techie and Rags!

I'm still around Rags, so it's not goodbye from my end. Hope you're well. All good here.

I was pipped at the post by this remarkable woman. Go Rosie! http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-2...r-2015/6045290

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Is this The Seventh Sign???
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I think it's the sound of a tree falling in the Undie forest......
              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

I'm still around too! I am very busy & important though.
                G Bloke, how amazeballs is Rosie Batty? Incredible...you must have only just missed out by a smidge though...
                Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

In other news I had a PM from Mrs Antonia. Richards of Sierra Leone, apparently her late husband deposited $1.2million USD into their account, because you just do that in Sierra Leone, I guess. Unfortunately now though Mrs Richards has cancer, a very 'delicate' situation she says and she needs someone to use her late husbands money for "orphanages & widows & such" and guess who the lucky recipient is? That's right yours truly...I'll just have to deposit a small amount in her account to get the money sent to me. She's very trusting, non? I could just use that money to buy myself a big house. I don't think I can trust myself with it...guess I'll have to say no!!!
                  Formerly Angelcakes, new name, new attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Rags View Post
                    Techie,
                    It looks like the Undies have lost interest in the thread.
                    Unfortunately no-one has bothered to say goodbye.
                    I'll PM you soon.

Well, it's Australia Day to-day, and probably an appropriate time for me to say my farewell to the Undies.
                    It would have been nice if we'd said goodbye to each other.
                    For those who have sickness, I hope you get well.
                    For those who have sadness or are troubled, know that it will pass.
                    For those who are happy and content, be joyous in your bounty.

I don't know if the Undies (other than Missy and Glassy) who I have phone numbers for would like me to keep in touch.
                    I really would like to know how you are getting on.

In celebration of the founding of the colony of New South Wales, I'm flying the original union flag , same as was hoist on our shores in 1788.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]657[/ATTACH]

Also put out the bicentennial flag to add a bit of colour.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]658[/ATTACH]

Am about to have a pie and sausage roll for lunch.
                    And so, Undies, goodbye.
                    Nooo!!

I care, if that matters a bit.

Otherwise, it doesn't.
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I care too Raggsie.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Half Empty View Post
                        I think it's the sound of a tree falling in the Undie forest......
                        Or the sound of one hand clapping?

Originally posted by A Better Me View Post
                        In other news I had a PM from Mrs Antonia. Richards of Sierra Leone, apparently her late husband deposited $1.2million USD into their account, because you just do that in Sierra Leone, I guess. Unfortunately now though Mrs Richards has cancer, a very 'delicate' situation she says and she needs someone to use her late husbands money for "orphanages & widows & such" and guess who the lucky recipient is? That's right yours truly...I'll just have to deposit a small amount in her account to get the money sent to me. She's very trusting, non? I could just use that money to buy myself a big house. I don't think I can trust myself with it...guess I'll have to say no!!!
                        Yo Grinder! Yeah, i know The Richards' from Sierra Leone well. Notorious money launderers. A mate of mine got 6 million from them in 2005, spent $500,000 the day it cleared only to have the cops freeze his account and confiscate the money the following day. Same thing happened to another mate Lisa of Mosman. She received 1.5 mill from a Nellie Richards, bought a Porche and a boat, then found her account frozen after the federal police came knocking 2 weeks later.

I don't think it's worth the hassle myself. Hope you're good.

Big waves and best wishes to everyone!

Comment

Morning G and Angel!!

I could use $M1.2 myself at the moment!!! I just keep getting an offer for an i-phone that is sourced from Denmark (??????) but no cash unfortunately. Mr B and I have been planning our trip away in July and August ...... so much world to see, so little time ......!!

Woke up with a bloody great cold sore on my lip this morning, and it is pissing down with rain. Rang the only other person due to be in the office today to say that I'm going to be "working from home". He decided he would too. Just come back from the shopping centre with cold sore cream and 2 DVDs for $40 :triumphant: :woohoo2:

Angel, I went out to look at fabrics on Saturday!! Saw the most beautiful French lace for $297 a metre!!!! It would look gorgeous on someone who is willowy, bendy, tall and delicate. As I am the opposite of all those things I am veering towards a very nice pale grey linen .......... anyway my ideas are firming up and I'm looking forward to talking to you about them!

off to the DVD .......
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Raining in Baltimore

I need a phone call
                            I need a raincoat
                            I need a Froglet
                            I need a phone call

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                              Raining in Baltimore

I need a phone call
                              I need a raincoat
                              I need a Froglet
                              I need a phone call
                              Will an umbrella help, Techie? Sent you a pm.

Comment

There are an awful lot of you Undies missing. Hmm.

Comment

Working...
                                X