First Army Thread of 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mollyka
    sugar --- well --- what can I say -- from about 14 until I started quittin grog --- I rarely if ever ate anything sweet --- pregnant - yeah -- a few jelly babies -- but ---- hindsight and all that --- took the jelly babies to be a craving -- but achully --- pregnant I wasn't drinking...... mmmm anyway -- now --- I eat a lot of shite --- I don't have a weight problem either -- and was too thin I s'pose for a while --- but I get very tired when I have too much sugar --- but in the beginning ---- I can see no problem --- having said that -- down in the centre -- they really didn't encourage sweet things --- not forbidden -- but not encouraged --
    Attached Files

Comment

Woah!

Comment

Oh my poor neurotransmitters. That was almost as bad as Wolf Creek.

Wonder if they ignored the red flag because they were looking for something completely different, Molly? Bit worrying, innit?

Comment

We have our sneaky ways to get you posting here, Sugarbabe, don't we?

Are you really watching Bambi, Rox?
          14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Evening lovelies,
            Wish I was watching Bambi ..............we're watching footie for a change.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by DreamThinkDo View Post
              We have our sneaky ways to get you posting here, Sugarbabe, don't we?
              Yeah... I'm trying not to prothelytize anymore but my ears (eyes?) perk up when the subject comes up, I must admit.

Now that your thread is weekly, it is easier for us non-GMTers to post. In the old format, I posted once in awhile but I don't think y'all saw them because you were on to the next day (or, perhaps there was just nothing to say in response :uncomfortableness: ). Anyway, the time of posting (except I guess on a Sunday, like now) doesn't matter so much.

Comment

What can you tell me about sugar, NoSugar?

Comment

Originally posted by shambles70 View Post
                  What can you tell me about sugar, NoSugar?
                  Everything.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Big article about how Davina McCall became sugar free in the Mail on Sunday magazine.....haven't read it yet.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Oh deary me just caught the end of Bambi on 5+1............it was scary and then lovely.........:sad:
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Deleted.

very poorly written, and very basic and probably pretty near but wrong. NS will put it better.

ETA this post looks random, i really should use quote.
                        Last edited by roxane; January 4, 2015, 06:09 PM.

Comment

bambi was great.

Comment

Originally posted by roxane View Post
                            bambi was great.
                            Wish I'd seen it all...........the artwork is magnificent........all hand done in those days.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Originally posted by mollyka
                              oh yeah ---- sleep --- I spent ALL my adult life presuming that I was just a bad sleeper --- never EVER would have had a straight 8 hours --- these days --- generally --- super --- the last few nights it hasn't been great --- no reason --- but sleep deprivation is awful --- but it goes away --- many of my quits were compromised due to not sleeping.....
                              I can totally get this.
                              I think anyone thinking of AF should get something for sleep.
                              The thought of a good night's sleep at the end of the day would help get though those first tough few weeks.
                              Last edited by satz123; January 4, 2015, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Ah, yes, low blood sugar whiteys...another one to add to the niggles and wants list. I've had to start eating breakfast...would generally never eat until after midday.

Comment

Working...
                                X