One Step at a time - January 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all,
    Gloomy and dark....bleh. May go to indoor farmers market later. Dh is is a MOOD......so not sure.
    I am tired and just want to chill out. We shall see.
    I cant offer anything on the panic attacks. If I have had one I didn't know what it was.
    Need my morning beverage.
    Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Christmas put up. Yard mowed. Leaves raked and bagged. Laundry going. I think I am going to flop for a bit.
      Nora, you will love Netflix if you get it.
      Dots,everything I have done today has been criticized by hubs. Talk about a mood!!
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

mama maybe all men are having a MOOD today...mine was doing the same thing.....boohiss...
        Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

NO checkers for pissy husbands tonight!!
          Wonder what K9 is up to?:sohappy:

Comment

YARD MOWED Jan ???? LOL - ours has it's last haircut in November and then doesn't get another until March or so .....

Sorry so many people are in a bad mood or down .... just thought I would pop in and say hi to you all - Dottie I did laugh at you not knowing who I was on the Fitbit - but it makes sense as my name is different there and not my proper name ! And yes I do give folk a run for their money - in fact my daughter AND my brother have 'unfriended' me as they couldn't keep up .....:egad:

I am talking to my doctor about Naltrexone on Monday - I have GOT to beat this and nothing I am doing seems to help - the AB does as long as I take it ... I am SO fed up with this battle and have been reading other threads on this site about the Nal - also been reading Eskapa's book about it and am so hopeful. I will keep you all informed ....

Nora - it is good to see you. Sorry about the panic attacks - I have never had one but heard they are awful .....

Hugs to all, Sun XXX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

HI SUNNY!! have been thinking about you SO much.
              Yes, it's 70 degrees here and yard work continues despite it being January. I am so sorry you are having a bad time and I hope the NAL works.
              Keep us posted ok? We miss you and are here for you!!:heartbeat:

Comment

Sorry for the delay, but HAPPY NEW YEAR all my peeps.
                Looking for a fantastic 2015.
                XXOOXX
                FT
                AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Sunshine "Law Moved" ????? sorry I have to ask are you referring to the green grass type or ?
                  Again sorry couldn't resist... :sohappy:
                  AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                  As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Checkers here today! Talking to my sisters today, not so good. Just trying to figure this all out

Comment

WooHoo for checkers....maybe someday for me....:sad:
                      Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

No checkers here either Dots but welll done Liz! Sunny my love :heartbeat: I know you're strugging but your still fighting so you're doing great!

Mama my lawn is under an inch of frost....so does looking at my mower count???

Home i bed with Madiosn and Supernatural... Eight Days tonight though had a tough moment walking the dog..very weird when cravings hit, isnt it?

FT nice to see you!
                        love you all, sleep well.l :heartbeat:
                        On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                        *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Snowy morning here. Hubby fell outside getting the paper! He's a little sore and his ego somewhat bruised. Be careful out there!
                          Played games with the kids last night. It was so much fun!
                          Off to get ready for church, then watching football! Happy Sunday!

Comment

Hi gang. Hi FT!!! How are you doing??? is your heart on the mend:sad::heartbeat:
                            Grocery and Nana's for dinner
                            Cravings are a bitch Kradle...sorta like a mini panic attack...Day 8 is awesome!

We had date night and I will honest...I ha some wine. What was super strange is I did not get all sloppy and blurry...hubs said that's how I "used" to be.....the med switch up may be helping....
                            Lizz - are your sisters fusing with you??
                            Nursie and I chatted back and forth....she just had to shave her head..but her spirits are good. She is mad at her hubs cause he won't clean....

Comment

Morning all,
                              Off to church, grocery then football. Going to put dinner in the crock pot so we have something to eat after the game. Hubbs is not a big sports fan and I am so that is the way it is.
                              Glad to hear Nursie is doing well under the circumstances. Cancer is a horrible thing....
                              Back later.
                              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Hey all,Nora and Dots I cannot figure out the friend thing on fitbit,when I got my new phone I had to change e-mailed account cuz I forgot the old password, now when I go on the computer it's under the old account, but when I try to change it, it says there's already a fitbit under the new account, weird, and now I lost my dongle(haha)so I'll keep working on it, great job on 8 days Kradle,just keep it up we don't need al to live our lives good to see you FT,hope your year is starting off good,Mama,you feeling ok with the taper? Sunshine, I'm just curious, why do you want to take meds if you only drink 2 usually and never enough to get drunk? I always thought meds were just for heavy drinkers, but then again I don't really know much about them,hi Liz,hope you have a good Sunday,actually I hope we all do later gators
                                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X