No announcement yet.

One Step at a time - January 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dh thinking about you and hubs today and hoping for the best!

Comment

Mama, Lizz, et. al...thank you for the positive comments on my posts.:heartbeat:

Lizz-hope you're feeling better today. Lucky girl...granite countertops. LOVE granite. I have granite in my bathroom but maybe someday I will get it in my kitchen, too. I have corian in my kitchen and I still like it after 13 years. I will absolutely say a prayer for your dad today. Does he live nearby?

I am off to the grocery store but I will be back later. :-)

Comment

at work, freezing my whiskers off
        Lizz - much love to your daddy
        Nana had a blood transfusion (?) yesterday since her iron was so low and I think is being moved to rehab today....we will see
        Dottie - I said a prayer for you and your mom last night
        Without hubs at home I am such a slug. I eat, take my meds and sleep.
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Oh yeah Dots....good luck at the hernia doctor

Comment

Morning all,
            We go to the doc in about an hour then to visit dad then Costco.
            Thanks for all the well wishes for dh but from what I am reading it may be the best course of action because it is a fairly easy fix and he is not getting any younger. Who is???
            Pauly where are you???
            mama I have never had a facial. Never had a pedicure until I turned 50. I have such sensitive skin that I have always been afraid it would make it worse.. Enjoy!!
            Liz seems we all have some things in common. Did we drink to overcome being shy?? I think so???
            Rusty glad u are here too!!
            Nora where are u???
            FT sorry about all he "girl" talk...come see us we miss you!!
            Well I need to finish getting ready to go.
            Back later with a report.
            Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Yes dots I agree we have lots in come. Shyness likely contributed to me drinking. I became bold and more assertive. Anxious to see hoe your hubby makes out. I'm just sitting here waiting for the counter guy, ugh! I cleaned a bit, but it seems counter productive as spackling and sanding are on the agenda

Comment

Damm spell check!

Comment

Quick check in...still cramping...ugh. Shoulda called in today. Hope everyone is well today!
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Sorry... Haven't read back yet. I will catch up later.
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey all, K9, I hear you on the cramps, I'm right there with you!so we'll be crampy grossos together haha,that was one of the reasons I went for blood work,cuz I was sure I was going through early menopause, nope I'm just a bitch I guess haha, Liz,feel better, were all sick over here,got Brady home today he has a head cold too,Kellie has strep throat!doc gave her antibiotics and some numbing mouthwash, Louie is sick,little chest is all congested and he has a fever, can't sleep, hubs and me both congested grrrr,that was a really nice post about only children Rusty, I think it describes Dots to a tee,made me feel bad, but then again I have 6 brothers and 1 sister and none of us are very close, sister has downs syndrome and is about a 3- year old mentally, the brothers are partiers,so see sometimes your alone, even though you aren't,hello to Mama,Nora,FT,hey I wonder how Kradle is? Miss her
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Dots- I have never had a facial either and I LOVED it. I had my eyebrows and lips "threaded" and I swear I never will get waxed again. It was very relaxing and my skin is so soft now!!
                        Dh wil be fine with the hernia.....hubs reminded me he went back to work the next day!
                        where is k9 and everyone else today??

Comment

We decided to go ahead and get the hernia fixed. Sure as heck if we dont we will be out of town in some backwoods place and he will get sick so it is scheduled for Feb 23rd. Outpatient and laparoscopic so should be shorter recovery. But he is a guy and so will milk it for all it is worth.
                          In for the evening...getting colder and wind is blowing. bbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrr
                          K9 and pauly sorry you are feeling bad. I do not miss any of that!!
                          Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

I didn't see your post k9. Sorry.
                            It's been crazy here all afternoon!!
                            Enjoy your evening Dots. Hope hubby bear feels better

Comment

Ok dots somewhat happened today?

Comment

Liz we had an appointment with surgeon about fixing hubs hernia and decided to go ahead now before we do any traveling.
                                Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Working...
                                X