• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - January 2015

Welcome to the New Year!!!!
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

I hope that everyone had a wonderful New Years eve. I was in bed by 10:00. LOL My son's girlfriend fixed us a wonderful dinner. Then we sat and talked for a while. Played some video games and then we all crashed. Very nice evening.

Now, we have to take down our Christmas decorations, etc. But, I think I'm going to go read for a bit. I'm so cold. I don't know how everyone in colder temps do it. It gets in the 50's here and I'm a wimp. Ha, ha. Of course, hubby has the front door open, the windows open and the wall heater on. Silly, silly man.
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Happy New Year! Cjs boyfriend stayed over last night, something I normally wouldn't tolerate. They made me breakfast in bed. Oh whatever! So today we will take down the Christmas decorations. Busy, busy. I'll check in later.

Comment

Ahh two threads! Happy New Year to all my stepping friends
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I am home and had a great time even though we didn't make it till midnight. Getting up at 5 am and going till 11:30 was all we could manage. I'll go check on the other thread.
            I posted our Polar Bear Plunge pictures on FB.
            May take a nap and then watch the FSU game at 5. GO NOLES!
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Sorry now we have 2 threads.....I thought Nora wasnt feeling good so I went ahead and started one....can we delete it???
              Dottie

Newbie's Nest

Tool Box

Comment

Dottie - let's just use your thread. This one will get to the bottom of the pages soon enough. I am so glad that you started the thread for me!!!!!! I felt bad that I missed it.
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I'm closing this thread - everyone, please join us over at our other January 2015 thread.
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

:grouphugs:
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                    X