G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

G! Stopped to check in on ya my friend. 4 dates, woo hoo!
    You know what they say about the fourth date... hahaha
    All good over here, 8 months today.
    Keep racking up those days G-Dawg!
    Day 1 again 11/5/19
    Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
    Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
    Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
    11/27/19: messed up but back on track
    12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Way to go, G.

Comment

Hubba, hubba G-man!
        Roobs

Comment

Hey Nursie, Pav and Roobs! Thanks. Good to see youse.

Yo Nursie, congratulations on 8 months. Wowza buddy! that's huge eh? Great stuff. I popped an AB yesterday, so that's still in the mix behind the scenes. What do they say about 4th dates? Now i think of it, she did suggest we get away for a couple of days down the coast somewhere during that date. Maybe we're getting somewhere! mmm. Hope you're having a great week N-dawg.

Well, date 5 coming up tomorrow night. She's bringing a friend to check me out so i'd better be on me best behaviour. Pretty much a sure bet when i'm not boozing.

Day 23. Yeah! Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey Mr. G - 5th date?? Congrats - looks like things are moving in a good direction. So good to hear you sounding so positive. Don't let the age thing bother YOU if it doesn't bother HER. My "friend with benefits" is 12 years younger than I am and we have known each other for over 30 years. Age never factored into it. We're just two people who have a wonderful relationship. Someone who came into my life when I needed it and dawg knows we all need people. So go with it and enjoy it for what it is. You never know where things will lead to. Great job on the AB and on 23 days!!
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Congratulations on all fronts, G-Man!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Top of the thursday morning to Ms. Stirly whirly, Mr. T and all pilgrims on or off the trail.

Thanks Stirly. I agree. You have a friend with benefits??!! Ooh la la! Date 5 tonight! She's coming to see my band, then we're off out together into the night. She'll either think.....'Wow, Rawk God! or.....geez, his songs are a bit cheesy, but ah what the hell, i still like him'. Wonder if she still likes her idea of getting away for a couple of days together? Anyway, the feeling's so good and easy between us, i reckon it'll be another good night.

Day fkn 24! there sure is a whole lot more!

Take it easy.
                Last edited by Guitarista; July 5, 2017, 04:46 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Yo! W'dup?

Must be day 26, but who's countin'? Me. I'm counting for now.

Date 5 was tops. She's even suggested a weekend away. Wowza! She told me she asked her best gf the other night at my gig if she thought i looked too old for her lol. Her gf said, nah he's lovely. haha Bonus! Early days still, but things are definitely hotting up with regards to us being an item. Geez, i would've ran in horror a few years ago. One cool thing is she is straightforward and honest with her thoughts and feelings. She tells it how she sees it. That can be jolting, but it's the best way.

Take it easy out there and have a beaut weekend. Be a daredevil and throw in some some self care and self lovin'.
                  Last edited by Guitarista; July 7, 2017, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Hey G - I think it's a good thing to drop the games and be straightforward. Took me a lot of years to learn that one so it sounds like you've got a good one there.
                    (But, don't forget about all your heartbroken women here :sad: )
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Top of the morning to you pilgrims.

Sunny morning here. Day 27. Let's git it!

Comment

28 days sober. Alright!

Good monday morning pilgrims. The sun is shining on this cool 11C winters day. Take care out there.

Comment

Hola friends.

Day 29 and i'm rocking the casbah!

Take it easy. Let's git it.

Comment

Buenos dias mi amigo.

Day 29 is not to be sneezed at!
                            How is the Antabuse going? Are you still taking it?

Have a great day here in the beautiful wintry wonderland of Oz.
                            There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                            You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Congrats on 30 G! Git it!

Comment

Congratulations G!
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X