Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Yo Mr G,

Just jumping in to say good to see yer doing great.

On that thingumabob today... day 1

See you about, no doubt

Comment

Good to see you Pie! Where have you been young lady? :love: I know you've been super busy with lot's of stuff. Hope you're good and have a beaut week.

Gidday Mr D'Arsey! Good to see you back mate. Do what you have to do. Remember, the fact you are back on this site on the wagon again must send a message to the subconscious mind.......'i give a fk about me'

Must be day )(*&^%$!! but i ain't one fo' countin'. Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Top of the morning to you pimpin' pilgrims.

Must be day 133 but i never been one fo...........

The sun's shining and life is so full of possibilities, even to a fella like me who's been around the block a few times. Now ain't that somethin'? It sure is. Living sober. It's the most pain free, at times painFUL! but ultimately consistently joyous path for me. Just between you and me and a few hundred regular readers, i've been hitting the dating sites. hmmm, some possibilities and some time wasters, but worth a shot. Getting close to booking a ticket for some travel. Still undecided where exactly to go yet, but visiting a mate who teaches english in Vietnam is a def stopover. Might even talk to some schools and suss out job prospects. Mexico is another possibility, so are a couple of other Sth American joints. Then again, i'm having a yap with someone from an eastern europe volunteering agancy this week, so i might end up in Prague! It's a crime to have such choices isn't it? Nooooo G bloke, it's a fkn blessing bro.

Now pilgrim........go git it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Keep on inspiring Mr. G. I'm going to devote a few notes on my stringed instrument to you tonight!
          2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Hot diggitty dawg! It's A Dub!

Thank you my friend. What an honour. How are ya?

Comment

Day 134....is that all??!! haha. Seems to be going slow, but i know that soon enough february will be here, then march etc. etc. and i will be sober with 6 mths all of a sudden. Now 6 mths will be a real breakthrough, as i haven't hit that for years. I'm going for it referee. one day at a time is all i can do, and all i got.

So let's git it!

Comment

6 months has Mr. G written all over it!
                2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Just wanted to thank you for your thread here Gman. Keep on Keepin' on and git it!!!

Comment

Thanks Seeker, you're welcome. How are you going there?

Yo A dubbya!

Day 135. Counting down to 180 or 6 months. A rainy friday morning at the beach pad, and that's ok. Sadhana done, which now includes minimum 5 mins guitar practice - did 10. That's all i need to do. Next is minimum 5 minutes on my bike restoration on way out the door. Trick is. I do it EVERY MORNING. Rewiring my subconcious mind, forging new neural pathways/routines/healthy habits i like or something like that. Either way it trumps, i say beats starting the day with drugs. Aside from caffeine that is.

Off to pump some iron, hit the bag, run to beach, swim. Lovin it in the rain, coz no-one will be at the beach except crazy heavy metal mo' fo's like me.

Try some self lovin' today K? K. Let's git it.

Comment

Doin' good Gman. Day 25 and cruisin'. Doin' good and mellow. Thanks for asking, have a great day!

Comment

6 months will be done before you know it Mr. G. Sounds like you have an excellent spirit building way to start the day.
                        Snow expected tomorrow but morning should be OK and looking forward to getting a nice run in, healthy lunch and dinner and a night of peace and focus. Can't wait to get on with it.

Comment

Top of the sunday morning.

Good to hear Seeker and A dub, thanks. Quick check in before work today. Day 137 but who's countin'?

get some self lovin in today pilgrim.

Comment

Hey Mr G. Love the sunshiney vibes I get from your thread. Much love to you :radiate:

Comment

Hey G-Man. Thinking of you!
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                                Hey Mr G. Love the sunshiney vibes I get from your thread. Much love to you :radiate:
                                Thanks gorgeous lady. Thinking of you. Hope you're going good.

Originally posted by techie View Post
                                Hey G-Man. Thinking of you!
                                Thanks brother Techstar. Thinking of you too my friend. Hope things are good there mate.

Top of the monday morning to y'all. Nice warm surprise to hear from A dubbya for the first time in awhile last week, and now to wake up to messages from Starty and Techie! Nice.

It must be day 138. In fact it is. 42 days countdown to 6 months. One day at a time of course. Day off today after a working weekend. Got a couple of days work from tomorrow, then looks like plenty of free time to work on my little music projects. Right on, says Mr Issac Hayes. The feeling's good here. Emotionally stable and solid. Noticing the little mental niggles that come from time to time to try and derail me, but they are becoming easier to recognise and deal with. I acknowledge them, look at them, and let them be. They soon fade off to be replaced by a more positive distraction or thought. This can be a little tricky at first. I reckon my Sadhana/daily practice every day for the last at least 120 days is helping. Helping because of 120 days of self care time/focus, first thing in the morning. This must be having a positive effect by now, and i suspect it is. But maintaining a positive outlook and mindset every day is key.

Let's git it!

Comment

Working...
                                X