Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Morning Mr G,
    I see the energy is on the way up there. Well done you.
    I'm off for some peace time in my garden after a quick run out for groceries. It is so much better this way.
    Good to see you heading in the right direction, mate.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning Jonesy and pilgrims on the pp....ppp....ph....ppilgrimage.

Nature Bridget! What a healer it is eh? Have a beautiful week.

Day forty, i say 42. Am amid a working day gig burst. 2 days to go then a week orf. Good gig last night with my band. I think we fooled 'em again. Good to play as it's good for the soul.

Still munching on plants and the feeling's good. L8tr g8trs.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Top of the tuesday morning from the beach pad. Day 43 and closing in on the half century. One day at a time is all i have. No stress, no overthinking it, just chipping away at my days in a way i can handle. Staying away from 'overwhelm'. If overwhelming situations present themselves, then that's a great opportunity for me to practice my skills......PAUSE, step back and analyse the situation. I don't need to react impulsively. that can git me into trouble.

Git it pilgrim.
        Last edited by Guitarista; October 22, 2018, 02:22 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 44! Good wednesday morning from the beach pad. Looks like i'll need to work through november rather than a trip away as i'd hoped earlier. That's ok though. Some music releases will git done with the extra bucks from working, so not so bad. Anyway, what am i whingeing about? I've got a job i really like and that likes me, and a band. 5 days orf here from today. A few chores, but enough daily 'me' time in there.

Calling Classy Glassy and Jonesy......check 1, 2........come in pilgrims.........is this thing on?..........

Ain't Got No, I Got Life - Nina Simone - YouTube
          Last edited by Guitarista; October 23, 2018, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Day 45. Lunch with mum and some shopping......

but first - a sanity saving workout.

Comment

Arvo Mr G,
              SOunds like you've got a much better balance than I have at the moment Mr G. Well done. It's not easy sometimes. Keep rocking it.
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thanks Bridgee. Good morning to you and all pilgrims on the pp, p, pilgrimmage. Are you gardening? Growing any herbs?

Happiness......now what is this to me? All i know is that it needs to be part of my daily life. For me that means making time daily somehow to do something i love. Even if for only 10 minutes. Can i do that to try and balance myself? Yes i can.

I've been thinking i really need to write down a daily schedule. A daily plan set out for each hour or something to get things i love to do actually done, so i don't vague off. I hear the word DISCIPLINE ringing in me ears! I've come to this conclusion coz today and the weekend days are busy, but really, there are many hours available in each of these days after my commitments to do other stuff i want to do.

Day fkn 46. Git her done pardner!

Comment

Day 47. Closing in on 50. Then 60, then to 90. But who's countin'. It may look like i've been struggling these last few years, but really, i've just been fking around too much with trivia and haven't had a consistent focus. That focus has been there but i've allowed it to come and go. This has resulted in chasing my tail! I bought a daily planner diary sort of book thing so will fill that out with some daily scheduling on my days off and see how it goes. e.g. the other day on the community run, i was at the starting line for 7.30 a.m. walking home at 8.45 am thinking wow, feeling great after a solid workout and still got the whole day ahead.

Let's git it.

Comment

48 days booze free. Right on.

Git it!

Comment

Day 49. In work today. yesterday had a great little gig with lot's of appreciative people. Always nice to get those rare compliments. Yesterday i also collated and sent off my instrumental guitar album for mastering/processing, which is like an audio polishing up step before pressing to disc and putting it out. So, next album is off and running! Take that pro...prokr.....procrastination!

Take it easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                        Thanks Bridgee. Good morning to you and all pilgrims on the pp, p, pilgrimmage. Are you gardening? Growing any herbs?

Happiness......now what is this to me? All i know is that it needs to be part of my daily life. For me that means making time daily somehow to do something i love. Even if for only 10 minutes. Can i do that to try and balance myself? Yes i can.

I've been thinking i really need to write down a daily schedule. A daily plan set out for each hour or something to get things i love to do actually done, so i don't vague off. I hear the word DISCIPLINE ringing in me ears! I've come to this conclusion coz today and the weekend days are busy, but really, there are many hours available in each of these days after my commitments to do other stuff i want to do.

Day fkn 46. Git her done pardner!
                        I remember KTAB saying years ago that one of his basic rules was to keep his life 'bang up to date' Feeling in control of things like. I think there is a lot to be said for order and discipline myself. A bit of security that we provide for ourselves?
                        You are going well Mr G.
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                          I remember KTAB saying years ago that one of his basic rules was to keep his life 'bang up to date' Feeling in control of things like. I think there is a lot to be said for order and discipline myself. A bit of security that we provide for ourselves?
                          You are going well Mr G.
                          Top of the morning Ms. Jones and all,

It's tuesday here and day ff....fffi......Fifty! Lawdy lawdy mumma. Noice little milestone.

How are you going Bridget? I wonder how Mr Ktab is going? We can take control of a few things in life. For me, that includes my actions. I can forge new habits and leave the old ones that don't serve me well behind. Daily practice is what the guru's tell me is the key and a hugely important factor. Well, we know this is true through experience. I can do, or do not. Up to me.

In work today, then a few days orf to follow up on finishing another guitar album and drop in on some family. Let's git it.

Comment

Good morning from the beach pad. Currently overcast with sunny periods ahead here, 21c.

Day 51. Jumpin jesuits! A few days off from today. Noice. Some music making on the cards.

Here are some interesting thoughts and perspectives from ol' Tommy Rosen.

ASK TOMMY: Why Do Some Addicts in Long-Term Recovery Relapse? - Recovery 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                              Top of the morning Ms. Jones and all,

It's tuesday here and day ff....fffi......Fifty! Lawdy lawdy mumma. Noice little milestone.

How are you going Bridget? I wonder how Mr Ktab is going? We can take control of a few things in life. For me, that includes my actions. I can forge new habits and leave the old ones that don't serve me well behind. Daily practice is what the guru's tell me is the key and a hugely important factor. Well, we know this is true through experience. I can do, or do not. Up to me.

In work today, then a few days orf to follow up on finishing another guitar album and drop in on some family. Let's git it.
                              Day 2 . Shattered. Pissing like a racehshorse. Vegetables eaten. Garden. Showered/in bed by nine.
                              Nice work on the 50!
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning reader. Day 52!

The feeling's good. Top sleep last night. Bit of a sleep in. Gonna squeeze in a workout before a family visit for lunch. Sending off 2nd guitar album for mastering/polishing later today. Love it.

Thanks Jonesy. Great job yourself on day 2 done and dusted. Sounds like the poisons are exiting your system. Keep it going and plough through whilst being gentle on yourself. :happy2:

Off into the day. L8tr g8trs.

Comment

Working...
                                X