• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Keep it up, G! Onward, I say...

Comment

G'day Pav! Thanks mi amiga. Will do. Have a great week over there.

Pontificatin pontiff's, It's day 75!

Great gig yesterday. Just about a full house. Now that's cool.

Let's git it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Reckless Romans, it's day 76!

Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Jumpin jesuits, it's day 77!

A couple of days orf here. Lovin it.

Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Good morning from the beach pad.

Thrifty thespians! It must be day 78! Lookin fo 90 yo!

Comment

Day 79! The feeling's fairly good. I am focusing on an attitude of gratitude today. Life is full of all sorts of highs and lows and mediocrity, but man it is ultimately beauitiful. You've gotta try to see it that way. Ask and you shall receive. A bit of truth in this statement.

Go git it!

Comment

Holy lapsing lay lutherans, it's Day 80! Noice big round number.

A good foundation built now. I'm in the maintenance phase, and i will continue to keep growing just a little day by day. A good life depends on my daily attitude. A daily morning check in wit myself is crucial.

Take it easy.

Comment

Sufferin' sectarians, it's day 81!

The feeling's good here on this cool sunday morning. It's a big weekend 'round this joint. 2 gorgeous legends i have come to know and admire greatly, Available and Pavati have 5 years sober each. Congratulations ladies! Lot's of love to yiz. :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: Huge stuff.

I realise i need to maintain my focus on my 'why' for living sober. It would be too easy to fall back into the hole for a weekend or so. No. I don't want to do that to myself anymore. It's fun for an hour or so, but then the GSR bro's come to visit and that feeling stay's for a few days plus. No need for it, and a waste of my precious time. Eye on the prize G fella!

Have a bewdy.

Comment

Fabulous idea. Let's do it.
                    What is your why? .......... (your time starts now)
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                      Sufferin' sectarians, it's day 81!

The feeling's good here on this cool sunday morning. It's a big weekend 'round this joint. 2 gorgeous legends i have come to know and admire greatly, Available and Pavati have 5 years sober each. Congratulations ladies! Lot's of love to yiz. :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: Huge stuff.

I realise i need to maintain my focus on my 'why' for living sober. It would be too easy to fall back into the hole for a weekend or so. No. I don't want to do that to myself anymore. It's fun for an hour or so, but then the GSR bro's come to visit and that feeling stay's for a few days plus. No need for it, and a waste of my precious time. Eye on the prize G fella!

Have a bewdy.
                      Hey Mr. G - first of all, great job on chalking up those sober days - three months just around the corner!! The "WHY" for me is very simple - my life is more fulfilling, more positive, more worthwhile without AL. AL robbed me of my potential to be myself, to accomplish things and most of all, to realistically dream of what is possible!
                      Last edited by stirly-girly; December 3, 2018, 02:41 PM.
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Top of the fkn monday morning to all pilgrims on the pif....pol.....pil....pilgrimmage.

2 of my favourite gals right here above - Jonesy and Stirly whirly. Thanks Stirly. Your words ring true for me too - '"WHY" for me is very simple - my life is more fulfilling, more positive, more worthwhile without AL. AL robbed me of my potential to be myself, to accomplish things and most of all, to realistically dream of what I can is possible'

Another of my fave gals 'round here -
                        Originally posted by NoSugar View Post
                        2138 days of living my values instead of a lie.
                        Right on Sugar babe!

Bridgee, congrat's on 30 days plus. You're on your way mi amiga! To answer your question, what is/are my 'WHY's? Everything Stirly and NS say. I think my main why is i am lucky to have an inner feeling and force that is constantly not allowing me to give up and live averagely. There's an inner realization and knowledge that i need to do what i'm best at. i.e. make my own music and pump out the long overdue albums. Tick. This is in line with my identity, who i am, why i'm on the planet, and what i do best. Followed very very closely by regular community work, voluntary or paid (don't matter) where i am supporting folk who are struggling far more than i am with life. Tick. Being there for family and friends, and stepping up. Showing up for myself at last, hence showing up for others around me. then there is all the fun to be had via putting oneself out there. Trying to. Travel, romance, mystery, sorrow, joy, adventure, life.

Jumpin' jesuits, it's day 82! Onward to 90, 100. There is no turning back. Much treasure and bounty await the seeker, the dreamer, the doer. taking action daily. Do or do not, in a way i can handle.

Git it!
                        Last edited by Guitarista; December 2, 2018, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Mr G, as your next area of study, I would recommend Stoicism. You are a modern-day Marcus Aurelius :hug:

Comment

Ahh now that's the one. Hope you've got all those 'whys' written down for a rainy day. I know it's been done (and done and done) but I'm slowly getting myself a new vision board. I had great success with my first one. With my list of 'whys' attached as well...

90 days is almost upon you. Amazing, amazing work.

Re wedding: please get your internet upgraded. I don't want you dropping out during the nuptials.
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning pilgrims.

Thanks SB. lol. I'll check out that link.

Thanks Jonesy. A vision board eh? So that's how you did it last time. Cool! It won't hurt me to try summit similar. In fact..........It makes a lot of sense. I have 2,3,4 or so simple but major goals i'm going for. Having them ever present each day and in me scone will assist in keeping focus. thanks for the idea. You are doing amazing work there yourself missus! Stands to reason as you are an amazing woman. Go git it! I'm looking at our national NBN system. Looks dodgy to say the least. I might have to tune in via a patchy pirate network. Handy for those tricky pre nuptial agreements....

Holy punchdrunk pentacostals! It's day 83!

Git it! K? K.
                              Last edited by Guitarista; December 3, 2018, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Day 84. C'mon 90/100 already! Are we there yet?!

Easy fella. One day at a time is all we have. Might as well enjoy the now, and live it fully and with an erring towards love, not hate, regret, what am i missing etc, etc. Today is where it's at, and is all i have.

Git it pilgrim.

Comment

Working...
                                X