G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Day 96! Closing in on triple digits. That'll be on saturday. but i know only too well, it's one day at a time. Today is all we have, so i'm just gonna try and stay in this moment and be the best man i can right here right now for the rest of time.

Hallelujah!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Holy prizefightin' pentacostals! It's day 97 and i'm in heaven. (especially with the Jones girl around....:love

Speaking of love. Ya gotta love yourself. At least try to a little bit. Git some self care, self respect, self confidence, self esteem and self love back. Start by being more self aware. What am i eating? What am i thinking? Are the answers to these 2 centuries old chestnuts satisfactory? You work it out pilgrim.

Off to shake ma funky ass at the gym, run, then family visit. 2 questions - what am i eating? Organic veggies and fruit. What am i thinking? About how good i'll feel after gym/run and how important it is to maintain connection with family and help out where i can.

That is all friends. Go git it.
      Last edited by Guitarista; December 18, 2018, 05:54 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Holy hampster wheel, it's day 99!

Hampster wheel? Are you on it? Stop for a minute, step back, take a breath, and check in wit yourself. You ok?

Oh yeah! Go git it friend.

Comment

Pontificating Pontiff's at a pool party! It's day 100!

Holy Hippocrates! 'Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food'. I have to agree with u bro'.

An easy run to the beach today, followed by loads of fresh organic vegetables and a little fruit. I might have to grab a couple of BBQ'd fish sandwiches at the market too. I want to keep a mainly heavy organic plant strong diet, but i love throwing in some fish maybe 2-3 times a week.

I know there are many current kosher studies stating there's some heavy metal (and other) contamination in fish these days, so i'll try to minimise and balance where i can for now pending further research and education around what food fuels me best. Keeping it as simple as i can.

Did i mention - this cool but sunny saturday morning is day fkn 100?!! Right on.

Go git it pilgrim. K, k....I'm gittin it already jack ass. Yo!

Comment

Happy 100 Mr.G!!!

Comment

Thanks mi amiga!

Comment

Hello Mr G. Lovely to see you doing so well. I just wanted to wish you a very merry christmas and happy and peaceful new year xx

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                  Hello Mr G. Lovely to see you doing so well. I just wanted to wish you a very merry christmas and happy and peaceful new year xx
                  Hello beautiful woman. Thanks. Nice to see you. I was wondering about you. merry xmas and a happy, peaceful new year to you and family too. Xx.

Day 101 and i'm having fun. It's a beautiful sunny sunday morning here. 17C and sunny - top 24C. The morning and ambience is gentle. Gig this arvo. Noice. Still looking for a wife. haha. Tricky business, but i'm trying to keep that pursuit simple also.

Let's git it pilgrim!

Comment

Way to freakin go, G-man! Carry on.

Comment

Thanks Mr V! Hope all's well there mi amigo.

Day 102 and off to the zoo. As in work.

Xmas day wit family will be laid back and cool. A bit of extra work on through the holiday period and that's ok. I can put the extra bucks to a few positive things, like airfares for the next trip and albums. Cooked up a big pot of mushrooms, broccoli, cabbage, garlic, kale, pumpkin, tomatoes last night for work lunch today. Just what i had in the fridge. Tasty combo as it turns out. All organic of course.

Take it easy out there.

Comment

Merry Christmas Mr. G

Comment

Thanks Bird! Merry xmas to you and your family. I hope you have a happy and peaceful one. Go git that treasure that you so deserve.

And it's a merry xmas to all from here. Must be day 103 but i never been one fo countin'. Lunch wit family today. Should be nice and cruisey.

What's up for next year i wonder? I've got a few plans. My only NY resolution is to stick with what i'm doing, and ramp it up a little in a way i can handle of course. This includes much more music and more travel with or without my band. With sobriety, there are no limits to what u can do and be. Word y'all.

Comment

Merry Christmas Mr G! And the same to the rest of my Aussie friends!
                            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Hope you had a great Christmas, my betrothed:heartbeat:
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                                Merry Christmas Mr G! And the same to the rest of my Aussie friends!
                                Thanks Cowboy. Merry xmas to you and yours too mate.

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                                Hope you had a great Christmas, my betrothed:heartbeat:
                                Christ, she's sending love hearts now. The girl's got it bad i tells ya!

Merry xmas Bridgee! Thanks. Yep, i had a nice day. Hope you had a bewdy too. Take care of yourself precious woman. X

Day 104 and there's a whole lot more! To experience in this life. It's just a matter of perspective. Perspective, gratitude, and attitude. Where am i wit these 3 things daily? A daily morning inhouse check is where it starts. It starts wit me. It's an inside job don't u know?

Now go git it pardners.

Comment

Working...
                                X