G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Holy Naked Nuns in the Nunnery veggie garden! It must be day 132!

Enjoying a day orf here at the beach pad. Some glu, i say glorious weather the last couple of days. Hot spell of 39c coming up though.

A day of reflection and planning ahead. Might even git myself a new large steel veggie pot. Go git it friends. it starts wit u. Yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

S'up. Day 133 and it's all about me! haha.

Better haul some ass pilgrims. Off to work. 39C here later today. Beach later to cool down, then by the time i'm home i'll be hot again. You hot G man? You betcha mumma.

L8tr yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 134 and there's a whole lot more!

Friday morning 9.30 a.m. 37C already!

Was thinking about my attitude and approach to AF living in a gig or any social situation as i posted on Scotskev's thread. When i am coming to a situation from a place of love within me, then i am ok. If i come from a place of fear, then i am hesitant, not true, and things go pearshaped more often than not. So i've found that it's best for me to embrace. Embrace life. Embrace any situation i find myself in with love, not fear. Caution is necessary and smart sometimes, but i try to do it always from a place of wonder and love, keeping one foot firmly planted in reality of course.

Day off today. Gonna head to gym, then a dip in the cool bay with probably some relaxing laps pier to pier style. Then i'd best nail an album cover for one of my new works and upload it to i tunes and git it out and live. This one is an improvised solo guitar instrumental album, so not everyone's cuppa tea. Either way, it'll be out there. Making history eh? Right on Mr Issac Hayes. Right on.

Git it!
        Last edited by Guitarista; January 24, 2019, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Top of the morning to you pilgrims on the p, pp, ppppilgrimage.

Day 135. It's saturday morning and i have a work weekend ahead. Fortunately we have a public holiday here on monday so a day off for me. Yay! I've been thinking of cutting back working for the man hours even more recently in order to pursue more of my own music, and also some community based mental health/music projects i have 'sort of' running. They need much more focus and time to develop. See how i feel next week or so. It would mean giving notice at one of my jobs, so i need to think it over and be sure. It will be a cut in pay, but the time it will free up within me, more mental head space i think, will enable time to get some valuable stuff going. The way i'm feeling the last week and right now is to cut my hours and git cracking with these other projects. Can i live on reduced pay and still do what i want to do like travel now and then? mmmmm, maybe it's possible.

Have a rippa out there. Let's git it!
          Last edited by Guitarista; January 25, 2019, 01:55 PM.

Comment

I am all for cutting down work commitments Mr G. Mental headspace is so important. I cannot wait to have some!

Comment

Top of the sunday morning to y'all.

Holy Loaded Lutherans on librium! It's Day 136, i still got a few tricks.

You bet Starty. It looks like you are heading in that direction so it will happen for you sooner or later, hopefully sooner. You have put the wheels in motion mi amiga. Good luck with it.

In work today. I'm still mulling over cutting back work hours here. I might not need to cut so much just yet. I will be chopping some extra work i've taken on soon. That is temporary anyway, but i might give notice on that job for end of feb. That gives 'em 4-5 weeks to adjust. Should fit in with the pending new appointment for that role around that time. Either way, i'm grateful for the work. I love it, but it's just too much of one thing, and not enough music making. Am i complaining? Noooo siree.

Let's git it!

Comment

Holy Rockin' Rectory! it's day 137 and it feels like heaven. How do u know that G man? Easy. I just stop, pause, step back, take in nature and listen to my senses. What are they telling me?

A very welcome day off today after a busy working weekend. Great gig yesty. We are recording a live album next week. Cool to have something you love going on regularly. You gotta take action to set it up though first, then enjoy the ride. You savvy pilgrim?

Make something you love to do happen. Go git it!
                Last edited by Guitarista; January 27, 2019, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Holy Chillies in the convent! It must be day 138! and the feeling's gr8.

Off to work after a nice day off yesterday.

Let's git it pilgrim.

Comment

Holy Munchin monks on mung beans! It must be day 141, but i never been one fo countin.

The feeling remains very good here. Lot's of good stuff happening. I have a new geetar album being released any day now digitally once itunes have processed it. Did a simple cover myself from a photo i took. Looks ok to me and a few others. Right on! There's more good stuff occurring but i'll just do rather than blab too much here.

Let's git it pilgrim.

Comment

Holy Reefer rollin Rasta's! It's day 142!

A beautiful sunny morning here. Top of 34C expected. Gave 4 weeks notice for the extra little work project i've been doing. No worries with all there. They'll have someone to take over by then. I'll help out a little off site during transition if needed. Off to pump some iron, hit the bag, then meet a friend for brunch at a market. Better git crackin.

Take it easy. Let's git it.
                      Last edited by Guitarista; February 1, 2019, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Holy Geetar slingin goal kickin G stars! it's day 143!

Just throwin in some self luuuurve there pilgrim. A hot 36C forecast today. Currently 31c. Gig this arvo which we are recording. The pressure the pressure! hehe. Ya can only just do yer best in the moment, and that's what i'll go for.

Off to pump iron, gym, swim, then to the gig. Ole!

Comment

Holy frocked up friars! Day 144. What's the score? G man 144 - Booze zero!

Right on. Cool gig yesterday. It's always great to play.

Go git it pilgrim!

Comment

Holy Pentecostals on peptides, it's day 145!

In work today. I've still got some extra work until end of the month, then i'll have more me time. Noice. Noticed some cheap return airfares to the USA. Told the band, so we'll see if we can't organise some sort of little tour over there, or somewhere. But if the boys can't make it no stress. I'm going anyway, maybe to sth america or india. Somewhere mid year.

L8tr g8trs! Git it.

Comment

Day 146 how's tricks?

Day orf today. Sun's a shinin'. Noice. Enjoyed a lazy start to the day. Off tp pump some iron then an easy run on the beach. Speed yoga and breathing/meditation done as usual.

Take it easy and go git it in yer own way.

Comment

Day 148 and the feeling's gr8!

Have a rippa day friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X