Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Good sunday morning from the beach pad.

It's day 171! But i ain't much fo countin'.

Sunny 30C here. Off for a run to the beach. Oh yeah! I find such serenity and a sense of peace there, even at a city beach with traffic buzzing away in the background. The gentle waves and sand, the horizon with a view south as far as the eye can see. It always puts a smile on me dial.

Let's git it! No turning back pilgrim. Look, but don't dwell unless yer fixing something K? K.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hola evabody!

Day 172, how are you? The feeling's good here this monday morning at the beach pad. A super gig yesty. I gotta say, i'm lappin up the compliments. One in particular from a pretty damsel with a foreign accent who warmly grasped my hand and kissed me on her way out, saying 'see u soon'.....Wowza! Hehe, easy fella....

Off to work. Good thing i like my job. So good to be playing music every week, with free reign on the guitar doing what i like. It's a good little band.

L8tr yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

You sly old fox Mr G :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
          You sly old fox Mr G :haha:
          You betcha Starty.

Comment

Day 173 for this sly ol' fox. An easier day at work today in theory.

Let's git it pilgrim!

Comment

Jumpin' Jaded Jehoshaphats! Day 175 & i feel alive!

5 days till 6 months sober. I'll take that umpire! In fact, i'm taking today, this hour, this minute, this second as some kinda sacred and valuable gift.

Go git it pilgrim! Don't look back and dwell.

Comment

Day 176!

Rockin along nicely here.

Happy international womens day!

Take care out there.
                Last edited by Guitarista; March 7, 2019, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Holy fartin friars, it must be day 177! But i never been one fo' countin.

In work today. I need a week off! Good thing monday's a holiday here. Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Holy sulkin centurions, it's day 178! 6 months sober on tuesday. Oh yeah! Right on Mr Issac Hayes (the priginal Shaft).

Today i will channel the Shaft. A smooth can do ladies man.......

Let's git it pilgrim.

Comment

We're still out here in the cheap seats with popcorn! Git it, G!

Comment

Yo Mr V! How are ya?

Day 179, and life can be devine! I've found it depends on how i look at it. Depends totally on my perspective and my thinking. I can pick the negative path, or i can pick the positive path today. Maybe i can sit with the highs and treasure the moment. Maybe i can also sit with the lows and try to examine it to see if there's a lesson there somewhere. A winning bet each way really. Ok bookie, $5 bucks each way on life please. Because either way i win. Not despite, but because of life's ups and downs.

Public holiday here today. I'm loving and appreciating that. Thanks to the people past and present who give a hoot about working conditions for everyday workers. We have it in march, but it's celebrated on May 1st in many countries.

'Labour Day. Labour Day commemorates the achievements of the Australian labour movement. The celebration of Labour Day has its origins in the eight-hour day movement, which advocated eight hours for work, eight hours for recreation, and eight hours for rest.'

Let's git it!
                        Last edited by Guitarista; March 10, 2019, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Holy mountain monastery monks, it's day 1, i say day 180! That's 6 months.

A restful day off yesterday where i pretty much did nothing. Today i'm working, but rest of the week off aside from a work meeting for an hour or so. I'm very happy with that. Should give me some time and headspace to create an album cover, and git another album out on the market. Today will be a good day no matter what. This week will be a good week too.

Go git it pilgrim!

Comment

Happy 6 months G. Enjoy your day/night and be very proud. x
                            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Way to go G-Man!!
                              Last edited by abcowboy; March 12, 2019, 06:51 AM.
                              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

I see what you did there, G. Great job. Onward

Comment

Working...
                                X