No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw this on a FB post today and immediately thought of you...

not that you're getting old or have 10 guitars lol
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: G man the comeback!

Top of the monday morning to y'all.

Thanks ABC. I'll agree with the 10 geetars bit! Have a great week mate.

Holy humpin heretics! It's Day 194, what's the score? The score pilgrim is: G man 194 - booze 0!

Super gig yesty. Always so cool to play. In work next couple of days, then a week off. Oh yeah! Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Holy blaspheming bell ringers, it's day 195!

This sunday it'll be 200 days. Right on. Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Holy hallucinatin' heretics, it must be day 196 but i never been one fo countin'.

A few days off here. Very noice. This means some chillin, self care time, and making music. I had a rough day at work yesterday. It crossed my mind to go boozin for a couple of days for some immediate relief. No one would know, and i would pull myself up to be in reasonable shape for work next week. But i thought it through and didn't. Sure, It would've been nice for a couple of hours, but i would've been disappointed in myself. I know i am still in the process of changing my thinking and attitude to my life, and total abstinence is necessary for that biological healing, repair and opportunity for change. I'm worth it. I do feel like running away and escaping sometimes, but i'm also acutely aware that i am of great value when i stand up in my community. People struggling with life need us. They need more people who have struggled and come through the tunnel to the other side to show the way.

Speaking of such folk - The magnificent Lavande has 10 years AF. Wowza! What a lady. Thanks Lav. Xx

Comment

Day 197! Holy Recuperatin' Rectors!

Yesterday was a chill day. Sitting around doing nuthin and recharging. Today it's some gym, beach run, then into the big smoke to buy a lady friend some sort of perfume/body cream pack. Herrara or vic's secret i believe are 2 products i need to look at.

L8tr g8trs. Coz life goes on with or without me. If i want to partake, i want to be my best. To be my best, i need a daily self care program.

Let's git it.

Comment

Just popping in to say it is "OK" if you want to see other women...and buy them body products...and also very proud of your day count Mr G-mate. Well done you, Fella.
              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Close to 200, G.

Rawk on...

Comment

Originally posted by byebyebridgetjones View Post
                  Just popping in to say it is "OK" if you want to see other women...and buy them body products...and also very proud of your day count Mr G-mate. Well done you, Fella.
                  Thanks dear. The body products are for you of course. What's your address again? How are ya?

Hi Pav. Thanks mi amiga!

Holy confounding crucibles! Day 198 and the feeling's quite gr8! Music session this morning, then BBQ fish lunch with a chica friend. L8tr yo!

Comment

Today must be 200, eh G! Git it!

Comment

Hola pilgrims! Stutterin' sectarians! It's day 200!

Right on Mr V. Thanks. Late check in. Been a bit distracted chasing chica's. I'm a single man still, so the game requires some leg work. The beautiful Bridget Jones right under my nose........ Maybe one day i'll actually come to my senses.

Top gig tonight, though it started drifting sideways a little toward the end due to band booze consumption. It's nice to get a few compliments though. Never tire of that!

Go git it.
                      Last edited by Guitarista; March 31, 2019, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Well Done, Lad! Proud of you.

Comment

Congratulations G-Man!
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Holy Humpin hampsters! It's day 202!

Thanks all for your congrat's. Techstar! Good to see you man. Your 10 year anni in 2 weeks......wowza! Hope you're good.

It's 6 a.m. tuesday here. Off to work soon, then a few days orf. I've got a travel agent working on my flights and she's got some good prices within budget. Must book those in this week. That means nailing a tour schedule for sth. america. I'm looking at the west coast at the moment. Might have to miss brazil this time around due to budget, but who knows? In the middle of releasing my next guitar album too. Want to have it online/album cover art done hopefully this week. No way would i be doing much of this if booze was in the picture. No siree.

Let's git it.

Comment

Holy chilli chow down! April 4 day 204!

Visited some family yesterday, so feeling good on that score. Been a bit too busy and distracted by work and some other BS to do it earlier. Which brings me to the subject of control. I cannot control external events, forces, people. Nor should i try. I'm not a religious man necessarily, but i like the idea of 'handing it over' to the universe, god, buddha, pasta rasta, who ever. Just letting it go basically. Letting the universe, maybe karma work it out. And it does always work out in the end, one way or another! lol.

take it easy and go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Let Jesus take the wheel, Mr G!

I like where your head is at, son. Even if I'm not quite sure who Jesus was.
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X