G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Jumpin Jesuits, it's day 227! But i never been one fo countin'.

Locking in flights away today. Ite...itun....itinerrrr...i say my itinerary's looking sound and fun. Not too busy, with plenty of room for a little trouble. Looks like i'll be checking out Machu picchu! yay, now that. will. be. yhuuuuge.

Gig last night wit my raaawk band. All our music wit plenty of jammin. Well recieved by the 4 young uns in the next band and their assorted parents, bar staff, and one or 2 blow ins off the street. All great to me. The kids put in a rock solid performance with some top notch original tunes. No need to remind me of the option of enthusiasm for life, as i got that baby. I reckon they kicked the ass of some other passengers there. haha.

Go git it. May the good lord take a likin to ya.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Holy Bench pressin Buddhists! it's day 228, and i've locked in a date.

Travel dates and flights are locked in and paid for. Latin america here i come. Now that's Cool!

Gig today, which is always a thrill. Things are going really well. It really does go to show what can be achieved as a self starter. No one has done any of this for me. It's purely and simply me allowing the real true me to emerge. Simple! I've simply got out of my own way. How you ask? By removing booze and living sober 24/7 with a consistent daily renewed commitment to myself. Honouring my truth and the universe for the absolute privilege it is, to be alive and kicking.

Go git it pilgrim.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 229! Oh yeah.

Right on baby. In work so better go git it!

Take it easy.

Comment

Top of the morning to ya pardner.

Day 230! But who's countin'. Life is full of contradictions and trickery.....or so it seems. The contradictions and trickery come from my thinking, perception and outlook. I am captain of this ship. I can plot a course and head that way, intentions pure and grand. But i don't know what i'll strike. A reef? Gale force winds? Rain? Peaceful serene blue skies? I need to have the tools to handle all weather conditions ahead. And still go into the day wide eyed, open hearted, with some healthy common sense and a little caution, but not too much.

Go git it pilgrim!

Comment

Hola friends,

Day 231! Right on. Git it.

Comment

Top of the morning pilgrim.

Day 232! The feeling's good and grateful. Let's git it.

Comment

Day 233 and it's all about me! Well yes, to a point.

Busy fella here. With a lot of real good stuff, but no need to whip meself into a frenzy is there G fella? No siree, correct bro. I'll just break it down and tackle things one at a time style. Main thing is to book some accom for the trip. travel agent slow on that score, so will do it myself next week.

Ok, in work today. Let's git it!

Comment

Good morning from the beach pad.

Day 234! I think in 6 days it'll be 8 months? Wowza! Not long till i travel. It'll be exciting and interesting. I am def meeting one woman in Colombia and spending a few days with her. Could go either way when we're face to face of course lol, but we get on well and she's pretty nice and cool. Then it'd be remiss, i say imprudent of me not to meet some other chica's in the other cities i'm travelling to. After all, i am looking for a long term thing with a latina so out of 3 women i'll be having lunch with, one of em's gotta stick. Anyway, no expectations for any of us. It'll be fun and cool to meet some locals and share some cultural insights. Then.....then there'll be the musical collaborations which i'm hoping and searching for. Whatever happens, like the last trip, i can expect ups and downs but overall excitement and a rich experience. No matter what the romantic, emotional, travel logistics or musical outcomes, it will be magical and great.

But for today, i'm in work and grateful for another day living sober, a job that i like, the gift and joy of music, and the adventures that lay ahead.

Let's git it pilgrim.

Comment

Day 235 and good to be alive!

Another cool gig yesterday. Good crowd and we played well. Off to work soon.

Do something you love today. Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Yo s'up!Day 236.

Living sober is even more powerful and fun when you have identified some purpose and you then follow it with daily action. Oh yeah! Word pilgrim. Ya feelin me?

Go git it.

Comment

Gonna have to start stealin' g-man quotes, and use them at the cafe. Sounding good my friend! Onward

Comment

Yo Mr V. W'dup.

Top of the morning from the beach pad. It must be day 237! Feels like heaven.

Some quality time off for a week now. Oh yeah! Plenty to do though. And it's stuff i love. i.e. music. Life's pretty good even though there are some of the basics missing such as a re.....r..rr.......relash.......relashon........er , relationship i'm into. But that's surely on the cards as long as i keep doing what i'm doing and take care of me. When i do that, everyone around me is better for it. It's no lie your honour! Word pilgrim. You savvy?

Git it.
                          Last edited by Guitarista; May 7, 2019, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Hola friends!

Holy Preachin' pilgrims, it's Day 238! Sadhana done as usual. I also drink a little apple cider vinegar (with the 'mother') mixed with some squeezed real lemon juice in warm water every morning. Then i'll have about a thumbnail or 2 of raw organic chopped turmeric downed with water. I have no idea if this is helping my body's immune system or not, but i sure don't feel any worse! I'm just following recommendations from various health nuts over the years and the science/studies to date. NutritionFacts.org | The Latest Nutrition Related Topics is an evidence based info site i'm currently reading through with interest.

Plenty of musical adventures in the next week. Rehearsal session wit some new folks tonight for a one off gig saturday. A little daunting until the first chords are struck, all being strangers, but also exciting. Then preparation for a community music style gig tomorrow coming up next week, along wit my regular weekend gig. Then, then, then....i'd better lock in some accomodation for my travels or i'll be borrowing Pablo's hammock outback amongst the trees for awhile. And of course see my mum. Do you reckon i'd be doing any of this let alone all of it if i was boozing? No siree. Plus this may sound like a busy schedule, but it ain't really when you're sober and doing stuff you enjoy.

Let's git it pardner.

Comment

Day 239 and the feeling's damn fine!

Hola pilgrim. W'dup. Nearly 8 months sober. I tell ya, i am seeing some obvious and very cool positive changes in my whole being. Well, what's really happening is the layers of fog and artificiality are crumbling away more and more as each sober day is lived. Thus revealing the real man that has been lurking backstage behind a thick curtain for too long. I do believe it's SHOWTIME! Time to shine. It's not just about not boozing for me. It's about growing and continuing to grow. Surrounding myself with and embracing people and projects i like. Creating opportunities has been a game changer. Getting off my arse and making things happen. Who is captain of this ship? I decide my direction.

Mood follows action pardner. Go git it!

Comment

Top of the satdee morning to ya friends.

Holy Confabulated cows, it's day 240! Is that 8 months? yep, close enough thanks umpire.

Gig tonight with a band who've only played together once lol. This will be fun, and interesting. They're even paying us! Life is good here at the beach pad this morning as the sun shines through scattered clouds on a 12C autumn day. What am i gonna complain about? Nuthin! Better book my travel accom pronto.

Take it easy and have some fun pilgrim K? K.

Comment

Working...
                                X