G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Indeed Mr V. A game changer if we need it. Hope all's well there mate.

Top of the morning pilgrims. Day 325! 31 days till a year. Crikey!

Some emotional chat with women folk this morning. I need a break and it's only 9 a.m!

A little music today but first a workout. L8tr g8trs.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good saturday morning pilgrims!

Day 326! let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Top of the sunday morning to you, pilgrims on the pilgrimage.

Holy Catapulting cardinals in the court house, it's day 327! A great motor the 327 Chevy.

This mornings Sadhana done and dusted. Next is gym and run on the beach, barefoot on sand followed by a rejuvenating dip. Barefeet connecting to the earth. This is therapeutic so they tell me. It feels really good either way so i shall confirm that theory as true. Meeting an old friend for lunch later, then a gig tonight. Things are pretty good round here. I see it's important to keep a handle on myself, as in a daily little check in. It's also integral for me to do what i love regularly. For me that means a minimum of 5 minutes guitar playing every morning before i head out the door. And! To not allow my schedule to be overwhelming too often. I gotta keep it simple and keep stress levels low. i can do this with a little forethought and planning.

Take it easy out there. For a serial self sabotager with a penchant and bizarre love for self destruction, i'm doing good. Just gotta keep perspective and a handle on myself daily via a simple check in. i.e. Sadhana.

Let's git it.

Comment

Day 328 and the feeling's pretty gr8.

in work. let's git it.

Comment

Day 329! Divine, eh pilgrim?

L8tr g8tr.

Comment

Top of the wednesday morning to ya.

Holy Sacrilegious scriptwriters in the seminary, it's Day 330! A few days off, but some stuff to do. Nothing too stressful or frantic. Easy does it.

Morning self care or Sadhana done. Geetar practice done. Gym/run soon. Today i'll try and keep me scone fairly empty (not hard) to allow some space and dreams to run around in there. Go git it.

Comment

Barefeet connecting to the earth. This is therapeutic so they tell me. It feels really good either way so i shall confirm that theory as true.
                Sounds good.......my hubby has been saying the same thing for the past couple months. Connecting with Mother Earth :love:
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Right on Nora. Electro magnetic field wizardry i hear.

Day 331 on a winters thursday morn. Sun is a shinin' Pa.

Git it.

Comment

Day 332! The climb to 365......Sheesh. That means lunch with Ava and Steady around mid september. Better do my hair. What will i wear?!

A music session this morning. Blobbed around home last 2 days. reckon i needed to do nuthin. A run on the beach later. Daily Sadhana, min 5 mins. guitar practice done. A bit puffy under the eyes from home delivered gluten laced pizza with the lot yesterday, but it did the job contributing to the slobbery. Right now though, organic veggies on the stove.

Let's git it.

Comment

Saturday morning. Day 333!

Working weekend dammit! I want some time off for myself. Gotta git a schedule and daily planner up and running. L8tr g8trs.
                      Last edited by Guitarista; August 9, 2019, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Top of the sunday morning from the beach pad.

Holy Pleading priests in purgatory, it's day 334!

In work on a rainy morning. 6 C and arctic. Spring will be here in around 19 days i hear!

Do what you love. Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Day 335! Good to be alive.

In work this monday morning. Let's git it!

Comment

Hola pilgrim!

Day 336! but i never been one fo countin. 29 days to go. That means i must be at around 11 months AF. Gee willakers! Golly gosh! and finally - Wowza!

A great gig last night. It was a late call to play with a band i'd filled in with before who are always a delight. Easy and close to home. Day off work today as i felt pleasantly knackered when i awoke to a raucous, i say annoyingly early alarm. Executive decision made....day off. A nice and needed sleep in followed. Now at 10 a.m. on a tuesday i feel rejuvenated and good. And no fkn hangover. That's what i'm talking about pardners.

Go git it.

Comment

Breaking news...........er, a week or so ago i mentioned my friend in sth america might be pregnant. First test came back negative despite her changing body signals. Today she showed me the medical doc from her 2nd exam - positive!

Exciting, but early days still. The future looks even more incredibly interesting! i know, call me crazy. L8tr g8trs.

Comment

I'll call you crazy good, Mr. G.! Early congrats to you!
                                Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                                X