Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Thanks Dill. How are things?

Holy pregnant pause, it's Day 338! Getting texts such as 'me and our baby are having vegetable soup' is..................................weird! This sure is new ground for me. Strange and i still don't quite believe it. But i like it.

The sun is out at last on another thursday winters morn. 10 C. Wind blowing a gale.

Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hola friends

Day 339! All's as well as reasonably possible. :nutso:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hola friends.

Day 340! 25 days to go.......

Have a gr8 weekend.

Comment

Need to set a birthday date G.
          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Holy smokes, a little Mr. G. Congratulations!

That should give you incentive to keep this quit going!

And FFS, make a plan w Ava so we can all be jealous...

Pav

Comment

The official countdown has started. Git it.

Comment

Oh! You’re getting close G! Or should I say, “gitting!”

Comment

Hola Ava, Pav, Mr V, Jvo and all pilgrims on the p..pp....p.pilgrimage.

Day 341! Ava, looks like my anni is tuesday 10th september. Are weekends best for you and Steady?

A laidback sunday here. Git it.

Comment

Day 343! Well golleeeeeee!

Next target - 350 chevy. Go git it pardners.

Comment

Day 345!

Top of the thursday morning to ya pilgrim. I've had this week off and i tell u, i've needed it. Some mental space has been of benefit, along wit some recharge time. You feelin me?

I think the initial crazy madness and fear of the future is dissipating between me and my Latin Mumma. Early days yet, but maybe we're both getting even more sold on the having a kid idea. She was understandably needing to be convinced of my commitment now and in the future. It's difficult from a distance. But i can see a way ahead for us all despite the hurdles we'll no doubt face. Early days, but wow! My own little family at last?? As i like to say - stranger things have happened. One of my long standing jobs might be facing the chop end of year, a baby and new family from another country to set up at the same time, blah blah blah......hehe. Hey, i've got my sobriety and they've got a strong proud sober G man. I suppose that's a reasonable start no matter what position yer in. Thanks umpire.

Let's git it.

Comment

You're going to be a fantastic papa G-man!!
                        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thanks ABC. Haha, it'll sure be interesting!

Top of the friday morning to you pardners. Day 346! Sheesh, not long now.

A fresh crisp winters morn here - 5C! at 8 a.m. No wonder it felt cold when i woke up. but sunny out which is a beautiful combo. Some gym, music session, then lunch with an old mate on the cards for today.

l8tr g8trs.

Comment

Top of the sunday morning from the beach pad. Day 348.

Gig today. Always great to play, especially wit a band u like and an appreciative audience. Then they pay u. Noice work when u got it. And i'm gittin it.

Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Day 348? Rock on G Man!

Are you Gettin it? Really Gettin it? Yes you are!

Way to go GMan xo
                              Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                              "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Great news Mr. G on all fronts!! You've got a good, strong hold on your sobriety now and as Pavati said - a great incentive to keep it going!! Hoping things turn out for the best for you, the Mama and baby G!!:heartbeat:
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X