G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Hola! to the maaaagnificent Narilly and Stirly whirly girly! thanks for your kind words.

Day 349! I'm a gittin it pardners.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

G, i saw about your friend, stay strong in the next few days. If you need anything let me know. Sending you a hug.

xx
      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

No worries Ava. Ok here. Thanks mi amiga.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hi, Mr. G--

Checking in. You have A LOT going on in your life right now. How goes it? How are you taking care of Mr. G??

Pav

Comment

Wowzer so you’re going to be a daddy? How wonderful Mr G! Congratulations! Will the lady come to live in Oz?

So sorry about your friend too. Is there any news?

Comment

Thanks y'all.

Starty, sadly my friend passed away today. Big loss to many people.

Yep, Papa G! Well, still early days but looks like it's all go from the mum's perspective, so cool! We'll arrange living logistics as we go. Thanks Starty. X

Pavi, i'll be ok. I took last week off as a self care measure coz i do have a lot going on, so i'm onto myself :love:. But apart from losing my friend, everything else is a good kinda busy. Thanks for asking mi amiga. X

It sure is a time for reflection. reflection of my culture and community quality of connection. I think we can do much more to re-establish a stronger sense of community, especially in big cities where people can get lost so easily. e.g. Do we know our neighbours? Many here don't.

Day 350. Whoa!
              Last edited by Guitarista; August 27, 2019, 09:49 PM.

Comment

So sorry about the loss of your friend, Guitarista. That is so sad, but all too common with, as you pointed out, the lack of community nowadays.

You have had a longing to settle down with a chica & have a little family of your own for quite awhile now, and I guess it’s happening for you now, Papa G! Exciting times for you!
                Last edited by Slo; August 27, 2019, 05:36 PM.
                Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Lynda and i lost a friend the same way recently and it is devastating. Depression is such a killer it’s very sad.

You will sort out the logistics of your wonderful new life i am certain! X

Comment

So sorry to hear about your friend Gster...suicide cripples many families in Ireland- it is almost epidemic amongst young men...So sad

But what wonderful news bout you and your new life on the way!!! So happy for you...what a gift and well deserved ..you're a rare aul darlin!!! Congrats! Xx
                    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Mr G!
                      I checked in to say how sorry I am about your poor mate. I see I have missed some other (and much more pleasant) news. A Mini G you little devil! I am so pleased for you, Mr G. The best things happen by chance sometimes and often all as it was meant to be.
                      Enjoy the new things opening up to you Mr G. Naturally I will get the divorce papers to you ASAP and organise a lawn guy to take over :happy2:
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Thinking of you Mr G :heartbeat:
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hola mi amiga's, Starty, Slo, Molly, Bridgee, Nora, and all on the p..p....pp....pilgrimage.

Thanks for dropping in and posting. I really appreciate it and it's nice to read all of your words this morning. i edited above post as on reflection it could be too upsetting to some folk.

Day 351! Bridgee, would u consider some sort of 3 way?

Have a beaut day/evening out there.

Comment

Gman, where to begin... so terribly sorry for the tragedy of losing your friend and band mate. I’m so happy you have nearly a year under your belt and a love with which you’ll have a mini g! Hopeful things to look forward to, and keep you centered during times grief sneaks up and pushes you behind the knees. Stay strong my friend. Hold your happy memories close to your heart, and remember that things will become less raw with the passage of time. ❤️ to you
                            AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Thanks Jane. :love:

Comment

Mr. G - so sorry to hear of your friend. It must be terrible for a person to be so desperately sad as to take their own life. But he is at peace and I'm sure you and your mates have happy memories of better times. And as the others have said - mini-G on the way to keep you even more focused on your sobriety during difficult times. Sending you huge hugs from Greece!!!
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X