• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Originally posted by fickle View Post
    Good morning G and gang,
    Day 6 here and feeling great.
    Lost my head towards the end of 2020 but back in the drivers seat now.
    Will check out Marisa Peer - thanks for the tip
    Great to see ya Fickstar!

Day 857! Wowza young man.

Go git it pardner's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Excellent job on the string of days G. Unfortunately 2020 was not so kind to me and my lack of discipline. I'm self employed and work from home, live alone at the mo, and my work is busiest the first 7 or 8 months of the year leaving the last 4 slow. My bad decision making made it easy to no longer have my head in the game. This year 7 straight so far and revisiting all of the tools I've acquired and put deep thought into the how's and why's of falling off. Love being sober so much more than being joined at the hip with alcohol, especially large amounts of heineken. Love the focus, new found desire for goals, and no anxiety. Keep rockin G!
      2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Happy new year A dubbya! Great to see you back on the sober plane. I love being sober more than boozing too. No failure when we git back up again like you have done. Heroic effort my friend. Hope things settle down over there soon.

Day 858 don't be late! In work, best git!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 859 but who's countin'?

In work. Git it pilgrim.

Comment

Morning from the beachpad.

Sunny and noice here. 23c. rest of week orf. Gigs tomorrow and friday. pretty cool. In fact, i've got a couple of weeks off and not back till early feb due to applying some annual leave and public holiday. Raaawkin!

Had a general blood test the other week. All very good except a question mark over one area. In for a further checkup today with those results due in a few more days, friday or mon/tues next week. Not too worried at this point. Have been living fairly healthily and me noggin is screwed on straight and relatively stress free.

Go git it pardner's.

Comment

Day 863!

Problems can be gifts. My problem might be another person's blessing.

Go git it pilgrim.
              Last edited by Guitarista; January 22, 2021, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                Day 863!

Problems can be gifts. My problem might be another person's blessing.

Go git it pilgrim.
                I see problems as opportunities. Have a wonderful day, G!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                  I see problems as opportunities. Have a wonderful day, G!
                  Me too Techstar. I remember during a yearly work performance evaluation my boss asked me what challenges do i see in the job. I replied, there are no challenges, only opportunities. We couldn't exactly put that in coz the standard questionairre proforma wasn't geared for that answer.....or attitude! lol.

Hope you're well mate.

Day 865. 1000, come on already!!

To all glorious pilgrims on the p,ppp,pp...pim...p pilgrimmage.....Go and GIT IT!

Comment

Hope the test results come back fine G and enjoy the couple of weeks off!
                    2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Originally posted by allswell View Post
                      Hope the test results come back fine G and enjoy the couple of weeks off!
                      Thanks A dubbya. I'm chatting with doc in 24 hrs. No calls since test which may mean nothing urgent. Either way i'll know more soon. How are you? How are things over there?

Day 868! Sheesh, i've been in the 800's for the last 300 days! Hurry up already ya whacky ass.

Have bitten the bullet on a property related 1 year mentorship, so that'll kick off probably next week. It's a more intensive, accountable approach which is what will work best for me to git to where i'm a gittin' to. I'm bound to be a different person end of year. This'll be very interesting! Out of my comfort zone which is where i know i need to go for progress. Something we know well here.

Off to the bank to pawn my life savings. Take it easy and go git it.

Comment

Hope the property transaction goes smoothly G. Had my own recent medical issue, foot was swollen for weeks. Went to the Dr. earlier in the week to address since I no longer thought it was gout which I've had some history with. He suggested a venous doppler test to see if it was a blood clot, went to get it done today and my out of pocket was $800. The medical tech said no issues but will hear from my Dr. when he reviews results. In some kind of perverted, probably due to years of drinking, thought process I was dissapointed nothing was found. As if after paying $800 I'd better have something wrong with me instead of being glad there were no issues. Sometimes I need to step back, pause, and get some clarity.

Comment

Good luck with the review. Sheesh, that's a hit to the pocket. Hope it's all clear.

Dayum, realised i missed my doc phone appt. today to review my results! Best call em back and reschedule. Head full of 'did i do the right thing, did i not?' re a property mentoring program i just forked out for. Verdict: I did the right thing! lol. Just some hesitation from an old mental program. I'll be a better person no doubt at years end because of the experience about to happen.

Must be day 8^%$#! but who's countin'

Git it pilgrim.

Comment

Day 871.

Sunday lunch with a friend.

It's interesting listening to my self talk re the new property mentoring program for $25k. I'm looking for everything that's wrong with it, rather than everything that's right about it and the year ahead. That's my old programming looking to doubt something that can very well lead to personal success. Trying to sabotage something new and unfamiliar that will require me to git out of my comfort zone. Yesterday i attended an informal mastermind style catchup with totally new people. My perception was they are all so different to me, being 'mum and dad' 'square' style folk lol. But really, we are the same. Going for the same result. I'll stay out of my head and follow my heart and intuition. And that is that this 12 mth course/coaching is well established and will be good for me on every level - providing i embrace it and do what's suggested. That's all i need to do. Just turn up and do what i'm asked. Daily action. All i need to do is make a plan, and git through this day. Rinse and repeat.

Take it easy out there. Git it.
                            Last edited by Guitarista; January 30, 2021, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Wow that sounds interesting Mr G. Although for 25k perhaps it should be. What do you get at the end?

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                                Wow that sounds interesting Mr G. Although for 25k perhaps it should be. What do you get at the end?
                                I get a big gold star Starty! Intensive education and training. It's a DIY program, not investing in an asset or property, but education and support. At the end it's up to me. The idea is I will be actively looking for deals to profit from with a coach alongside to guide me for the next 12 months. Throwing myself in. How are you? How r things in the ol' dart?

Day 8.7.2. Git it pardner's.

Comment

Working...
                                X