Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
    Bridget suggested Ginseng to me last year during a private zoom call in the wee hours. Ah, the magic of the night.

In Oz, we get a free bowel cancer check up kit delivered via post when you hit 50 i think it is. Simple enough. You send sample of your droppings over 2 days back in recepticle/envelope provided. Reckon it's time to book in for the big rear end exam! :thumbsup:

Day 882.
    Last year I had a virtual colonoscopy. If your doc suggest one for you, check into and see if insurance will cover it. Easy peasy!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hola friends,

Had some difficulty logging on last week or so, but with the help of admin i made it. Thanks team MWO.

Yo Sister Slo! No, that was some time ago now. I'm &^%! years of age, would u believe it? How are things with u?

All's fairly well over here. In fact i feel great. Day ^%$#! but i never been one fo countin'.

890!. Git it pilgrim!
      Last edited by Guitarista; February 19, 2021, 01:36 AM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 893! Wowza!

Careful not to let too many tasks bog u down (like me this morning!) Keep it simple pilgrim even if it means just doing one thing today.

Go git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 893! Wowza!

Careful not to let too many tasks bog u down (like me this morning!) Keep it simple pilgrim even if it means just doing one thing today.

Go git it.
          Yo G-Man, I get it. I had a habit of taking too much on. As I get older and still training for events, I realize I can’t do as much as I once did. I’ve made that ok. It has really helped me to not go into overwhelm. Have a great one!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

True for me too techstar.

I listen to my body more now. If i'm feeling a little tired, i'll still do some exercise but it'll be an easy session that i can enjoy and not feel i need to run a certain distance etc.

Day 896. Coming up to 2.5 year mark next couple of weeks. When i break through that timeframe, i'll be in new territory and onwards to 3 years. Oh yeah baby.

Go git it pardner's.

Comment

Holy crack dealin cardinal's, it's day 900!

Now that's a big number in anyone's book. How'd ya do it G man? ....well pilgrim, i just kinda focus on what's in front of me and try to keep my day simple whilst progressing a little in areas of personal interest.

Go git it pardner's.

Comment

Awesome stuff, G-Man. Congratulations. It’s amazing what we can accomplish when we decide to do the work.

Comment

Thanks brothers.

Day 901!

In work. Go and fkn git it!

Comment

A mere 99 days to triple-digits! Congratulations :smile:

Comment

Woop woop! Congrats Mr G

Comment

Thanks brothers.

Day 901!

In work. Go and fkn git it!
                        So good to see those days rack up, Mr. G. Great job!!
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Indeed Ms. Stirly whirly!

Thanks ma'am. Thanks Sugar babe and Starty. Day 905 what's that jive!

Good Saturday morning friends. Things cruising along ok here. Hope all's going ok out there.

Git it pardner.

Comment

Morning friends from a rainy beach pad.

Must be day 913! But i ain't one fo' countin'. Superlative gig last night with my band. People can be so kind. Good for the soul all round.

Off to pick up a hire car as my chariot needs some TLC. Then jumping into the cool wild waters of the bay. Later some music making. Have 2 geetar albums almost ready to roll for the final audio polish, then release to the world in around 2-3 weeks. Oh yeah!

Go git it pilgrim.

Comment

Good to see ya, G!

Comment

Yo Techstar! W'dup.

Day 915.

Git it.

Comment

Working...
                                X