G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

All good here as I recover from my bicycle tumble. Have a great one!!!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good to hear Techstar.

Morning from a cool autumnal cloudy and drizzly beach pad. Perfect conditions for a plunge into the bay. However today i'm taking it easy as i've taken a lot on this year and burst outta the gates, however have been feeling a little overwhelmed so need to stop, pause and simplify the approach and perception. Doing that this week with a break and recalibration.

Aside from that, no complaints. Albums of new original music abound and got some live gigs booked over next 2 months. Can't wait to travel and meet one or 2 latin Chica's i've been talking to. Online can only take u so far.

Day 922!

Go git it pilgrim.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 924 there's a whole lot more!

Must be 2.5 year mark. Heading into new territory. Interesting that i've just experienced a very wobbly couple of weeks internally.

Keeping it simple. Go git it.
        Last edited by Guitarista; March 24, 2021, 06:45 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Day 925!

Feeling better and back in charge. the sun is shining. Go git it pardner.

Comment

Morning from the beach pad. Day 927!

Gig tonight. Noice. Very warm chat with a Latina chica yesterday. Can't wait to be allowed to travel to meet her.

Life ain't poifect, but it's pretty damn majestic.

Git it pilgrim.

Comment

Day 929!

Good tuesday morning all. In work today.

Go git it.

Comment

Yo! W'dup fam.

Day 930. In the house....git it mofo.

Comment

Day 937.

Git it pilgrim.

Comment

Yo, w'dup.

Day 941 but i never been one fo countin'.

A rainy sunday at the beach pad. A thought crossed my mind. Maybe throw in my part time job, live on meagre savings and income, and pursue investing and music fulltime with more vigour and time to do it. Big paycut, but i could survive. It'd mean no plan B really. Create income by end of year or back to the drawing board! Just a thought for now. Love my day job, but i can tell it's taking me away from these other pursuits. I could always go back to it. Maintain community volunteering a morning per week to keep my mission statement of contribution kicking. Hmm. Anyway, gig tonight. I'm a lucky fella.

Take it easy on yourself and go git some pardner.

Comment

Sounds like a plan Mr G! I am definitely in favour of cutting the working hours if at all possible.

Comment

Great pos G. Change is often the catalyst for breakthroughs!
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Day 942!

in work today. Lucky i like me job. Rainy coldish morning. Great gig last night. I'm indeed a lucky man to have the opportunity. You have to be present and around to create it though.

Techstar, hope your mum's ok.

Take it easy.

Go git it.
                          Last edited by Guitarista; April 11, 2021, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                            Day 942!

in work today. Lucky i like me job. Rainy coldish morning. Great gig last night. I'm indeed a lucky man to have the opportunity. You have to be present and around to create it though.

Techstar, hope your mum's ok.

Take it easy.

Go git it.
                            Thanks G. She is going in and out. I think she’ll pass soon. I have accepted that with a loving heart. Hospice is caring for her now and the nurse has been wonderful. They really do Angel work. Thanks!

Comment

Day 946!

Things are ok 'round here.

How's your mum Techie?

Take it easy out there. Go git some.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                                Day 946!

Things are ok 'round here.

How's your mum Techie?

Take it easy out there. Go git some.
                                She is about the same. No improvement. Thanks for asking, G!

Comment

Working...
                                X