Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G man the comeback!

Thanks Techstar,

That number crept up on me. Only ten days to go! 1000 sure looks cool. This is the longest i've been sober. Sure am getting much more good things done.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Day 991, am i having fun? I can say yes ma'am i am.

In work. Go git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Holy Catapultin' choir boys, it's day 998!

In work. Don't be late G fella! Yes Ma'am.

Git it.

Comment

Big milestone a-brewin!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Sufferin' sukatash, it's day 999!

What does it all mean umpire? Well G man, we can say there's a theme of alignment here with 3 x 9's together in unison, or harmony if u will. Ok, so i'll run wit this theme today. Alignment. Mental, physical, emotional, spiritual alignment. Yeah, that's it.

Have a bewdy out there. Go git it.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS G! I’m so happy for you! ❤️
              AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Thanks Jane! Great to see you as always Ma'am. :heartbeat:

Holy meditating Monks high on Methane, it's day 1000!

Wednesday morning in Oz. Rainy and cold, but warm in my lil ol heart. Thanks Techstar for the 1000 day thread bro.

Take it easy out there y'all. Treat yourself kindly and go git it. x

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                  Before enlightenment:
                  Chop wood, carry water.
                  After enlightenment:
                  Chop wood, carry water.
                  You always give the best advice G,
                  Congratulations on your 1000 days!
                  :bigwave:
                  and thanks so much for being you :hug:

Comment

Top of the morning to y'all pilgrims!

Yo Fickstar! Thanks mi amiga. How are things? Enjoy the long weekend and take good care of you. Muchos abrazos. x

Must be day 1004 but i never been one fo countin'. An easy sunday planned. A little study, some reading. Am doing a lot of mindset related reading to remind me to maintain a positive mental attitude. Napoleon Hill mainly. I'm fairly positive in the main, however i do note the human tendency to look for what's wrong with something rather than look for what's right with it. So, bolstering up the no fear mental attitude as i embark on some new projects. Kinda fun really.

Take care of yourself out there and do something nice for you and do something for another. This is as good a place as any to begin your new attitude and life. What's my perspective today is a question i find useful to ask.

No fear. Go git it pardner.

Comment

Morning all from the beach pad. Grey, cool and windy out there. Perfect weather for a run.

The comeback continues clocking in wit day 1007! Right on.

Keep it rolling and go git it.

Comment

Morning friends,

Holy Flatulatin' Friar's, it's day 1008! But i never been one fo countin'.

Go git it. Yes you pilgrim!

Comment

Good saturday morning from a cool, fresh, sunny beach pad.

Day 1010 but who, i say i ain't countin'. '1010'. What's that, some kinda signal from yonder? Yes G man. it means you're a 10 out of 10 good buddy.....Wowza! Thanks umpire.

Go git it and do something nice for yourself.

Comment

Must be day 1011!

My current perspective and 'tude: Insist on maintaining a positive mental attitude in everything you do. That doesn't mean don't feel sad, depressed, anxious, worried, angry or other negative emotions. It means sit with those negative feelings, welcome them in. Leave them alone and they'll soon float off. Emotions are just energy. Nothing to be scared of. For me these days it's about tackling things head on with open arms, open heart, open mind and welcoming any negativity or bad feelings that have appeared and letting them just be. No intensive focus on it, because then anything i focus on i give energy to. But if i welcome a worrying thought/feeling in and just leave it alone, it dissolves and loses energy. (if i ignore it, it's still hanging around in the depths of my mind) If i dwell on it, i give it legs and momentum to influence me in a negative way. Not advice, just some observations i've made. Focusing on what i want, not what i don't want.

Git it pardner's.
                            Last edited by Guitarista; June 19, 2021, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Great post, G Man. Very healthy and wise perspective!
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks Techstar. I must agree.

Day 1012!

Early morning run in the coooool fresh winter. Noice. Clear skies, dry. In work. Git it.

Comment

Working...
                                X