G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top of the Saturday morning to y'all.

Day 22 but who's counting? Taste buds. Sheesh, that can be where the trigger is. I need some healthy snacks to keep my TB's on the straight and narrow. I have some L-glutamine in a sports supplement I use for running/weights but I might need to look at some pure L glut. Or peanuts.

Gig tonight with my band. I'm sure to be a wailin' on me geetar.

Have a bewdy out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Cashews! Chips & salsa? Have a good gig!
      AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Enjoy your a wailin' on the geetar Mr G, you are rocking it in more ways than the music.
        I have found LGlut a great help in the past for cravings. Not sure if you were joking but personally peanuts and salty snacks would be scoffed with beers, so for me I am keeping away in the main, power of association etc..
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Thanks Jane and Tabbers. I'll surf those cravings for now and let them be. And maybe a glass of water to refresh the palette.

Sunday arvo here. Gr8 gig last night. Lot's of punters to play to and the band got a couple of compliments and maybe some new fans. I'm not the greatest in the publicity/band promotion game, but I reckon we need some sort of big backdrop with the bands name to hang behind the drummer each gig. Maybe something on the bass drum would be easier, or a sticker on my big head. Anyway, good to play again. More gigs on the horizon.

Take it easy out there.
          Last edited by Guitarista; July 12, 2015, 01:51 AM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
            Thanks Jane and Tabbers. I'll surf those cravings for now and let them be. And maybe a glass of water to refresh the palette.

Sunday arvo here. Gr8 gig last night. Lot's of punters to play to and the band got a couple of compliments and maybe some new fans. I'm not the greatest in the publicity/band promotion game, but I reckon we need some sort of big backdrop with the bands name to hang behind the drummer each gig. Maybe something on the bass drum would be easier, or a sticker on my big head. Anyway, good to play again. More gigs on the horizon.

Take it easy out there.
            Hi G -great to hear that you had a great gig last night. The sticker on the head thing for promotion -you might be on to something-lol.
            Congrats on hanging in there and the hope that you share with the rest of us.

--sf--

Comment

Top of a Monday morning to you, yes you the humble reader.

Thanks SF. Will do.

What day is it?....23 I think but who's counting. Off to pump some iron.

Take care out there and just do your best, friend.

L8tr yo!

Comment

Keep moving forward G. No looking back!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                  Keep moving forward G. No looking back!
                  Thanks Techie. I sure intend to do just that. Hope you're good.

Free 21 day meditation challenge starts today july 13th. Link below if anyone's interested.

I reckon it must be day 25 but who's, who I ask yis is counting.

Have a bewdy out there.

Comment

Yay Mr.G finally watched NS's link Hahahaha, now THAT'S what I call meditation
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi G-man. I count the days as well.... but all that I know is today is a new day... I just do not happen to have a beach pad.
                      I am now ingesting a sparkling water on your behalf -and just damn glad to have one.

--sf--

Comment

Indeed my friend.

Comment

Morning from a wintery beach pad. July 16. Must be day 27 but who's counting?

27 roses for a beautiful old friend.

Have a bewdy out there.

Comment

As part of your fan base, I am just checking in. I see constant and steady progress. GREAT stuff!
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                              Morning from a wintery beach pad. July 16. Must be day 27 but who's counting?

27 roses for a beautiful old friend.

Have a bewdy out there.
                              Hi G-man, thanks for the 27 roses, but they were not necessary -lol-lol.

G, people really do need to know and understand that people really can get back up and try again, regardless of the number of times that they get knocked down. Keep on keeping on G.

--sf--

Comment

Top of the Friday morning to all and sundry.

Thanks Techie and Spirit. I always appreciate you fella's dropping in and your words of encouragement. Hope you're well.

Must be 28 days but who's counting? Wasn't that a movie? Yep, and a good one at that. So today I am channelling Sandra Bullock (ain't she hot!), and taking that spirit of the movie with me into the day. The spirit of the courage to change yourself and the freedom of heart mind and spirit that comes right along with that.

Ride on out there, and know that anything is possible no matter who you are, where you are, your age.

High ho silver, away! :llama:

Comment

Working...
                                X