G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 29 and feeling fine.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I'm ready for 30. Just in case you were wondering. :love:
      AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Day 30. Jumpin Jesuits!..... the clouds have parted and the sun is poking it's head through.

To my friends in the cheap seats, or the casual snickering observer quietly throwing tomatoes, I thank you all for tagging along. The feeling's good. Raawkin. :llama:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

From the cheap seats, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
          I wanted to get this over to you as soon as I heard, your hat! :guy:
          GREAT JOB! Rock on! B
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Big hugs for your 30th mr G, the sun is shining and life is good. The bloody frost is cold and the "feels like" -2.7 maybe not!
            AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Thirty days is great Mr G!
              Unlike you delicate Melbourne flowers I braved the wilds here and went for a truly bracing beach walk. My penguin family would be proud of me!

Comment

Congrats G!!!! xoxo

Comment

30 to 7,000 and beyond!

Way to go, G.

Jane - is there a secret message in that poster?? :thumbsup:

Comment

YAAAAYYYY, Gman!! Great job on 30.. and thank you so much for all your support!

Comment

Excellent Mr G, onwards and upwards my friend.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Thanks everyone. What a nice gift to read your messages.

Pav, I reckon the secret message hidden in Jane's fab poster is.....'Go forth young man and conquer!' or words to that effect. Thanks Jane!

Take care out there.

Comment

It's a old Led Zeppelin concert poster, but I like your interpretation G! Xo

Comment

G-Man!
                            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                              Day 30. Jumpin Jesuits!..... the clouds have parted and the sun is poking it's head through.

To my friends in the cheap seats, or the casual snickering observer quietly throwing tomatoes, I thank you all for tagging along. The feeling's good. Raawkin. :llama:
                              That milestone looks mighty nice on ya, G!

Comment

Raawk on G Man! Way to go
                                Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                                "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X