G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
    Top of the sunday morning y'all. Thanks Techie!

Cool stuff Spirit. This is what I'm looking for, a life coach scenario designed to give me back my passion and excitement for living again. I'm a bit of a wet blanket at the moment lol. I'll probably get there under my own steam, but I want to try some outside support to see what happens. I reckon i'll begin the process Monday which involves a doc filling out paperwork/referral, then probably a couple of weeks wait, then into it. Was your LC a psychologist?

Day 37 but who's counting. The feelings real good.
    So happens that my life coach majored in business, minored in physiology, and had her own difficulties with alcohol year priors. She knew that it was very important to start directing my thoughts to positive-motivating experiences outside of what I had been doing. Now let let me tell you this G-Man, initially, it was almost impossible for me to answer questions -such as "what do you really enjoy doing now?". Until i dug deep, for a week or two, I had no real answer -but she guided me thru the whole process. (almost like pulling teeth -lol)

--sf--

Comment

Quick check in. Farm's calm.

Take care out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi g, just popping in to say hello. Xo
        AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Hey G! Sorry but I am a little confused as I did not read that you relapsed?
          i thought you had oodles and oodles of sf days and was surprised to see day 37... Dont get me wrong 37 is a wonderful number! What happened? In the past nothing needed to happen for me to start again.
          Anyhow, you keep rockin forward and I also just wanted to say hey!
          Last edited by Eloise; July 30, 2015, 07:05 AM.
          (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

Hi G, What's cookin' at the beach pad? Got a life coach lined up to shine a light on your path? I love that idea!

Comment

Where you be G? Thinking of you!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

G-Man -Hope all is well in the land down under (whatever-lol). Regardless of your circumstances, we all enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your next post.

Comment

Thinking of you G-man!

Comment

Yo
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hey G-man-- Missing you and hoping you are well..

Comment

Ok friend redirection time. Let's get back on course and do this. I do sense the passion in you. I so wish this were easy. I/we need you here. Do it!!!

Comment

Searching for Mr. G...

Comment

Gman, we're missing you!
                            AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Has anyone contacted him via PM or Facebook?
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I have been wondering about the G man myself??
                                AF 08~05~2014

There is a 100% chance I can't do this by myself! ~ Me

Comment

Working...
                                X