No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G-Man -it is just damn nice to see back posting. (Vouge Magazine -Huge congrats to ya!)

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritfree View Post
      G-Man -it is just damn nice to see back posting. (Vouge Magazine -Huge congrats to ya!)
      Thanks SF. Good to see you mate.

Day 5 and feeling alive. I really enjoyed the bubble hours show of 2013 on acceptance. Pavati posted a link in newbies nest yesterday, so thanks Pav. Found it http://www.thebubblehour.com/2013/10...cceptance.html

Gratitude and acceptance are my thoughts for today.
      Last edited by Guitarista; August 25, 2015, 05:13 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning from the beach pad. Grey, drizzly and windy everywhere. I think the remedy for that is running shoes on and to get out into it. Into life.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Nothing better than running in grey drizzle,Foshizzle my nizzle
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

G-Man, I am re-posting this link from the Gratitude thread:

Hey G, I stumbled across one of the top three YouTube videos this morning and thought about my Aussie friend:
            (Slang word conversions -this is too damn funny.... examples: stealing one's partner: AU=cutting grass, USA: Utterly shocked: AU=Gobsmacked, USA: Friend AU=Cobber)

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Morning all from the beach pad. Cold and windy, but bjesus, spring is only a couple of days away. I did notice a blossom tree, er blossoming the other day. Noice.

SF, Good onya cobber!

Have a good one out there y'all.

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
                Nothing better than running in grey drizzle,Foshizzle my nizzle
                Yes indeed. Especially without the need for gin n juice!
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Great to see you back in the race G. Thanks much for the kind words for my sister!
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning all from the coveted beach pad as featured in September Vogue.

Hey Techie, I don't know if you remember Wendy a local lass I was keen on a while back, but if you see her in China, can you mention I'm still single?! Thanks mate.

First day of spring down here and it is a little rippa! Blue sky's are kicking orf this time of new beginnings noicely. Well into double digits here I think, and this is a designated, non negotiable AL free zone. :applouse:

Take it easy out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post

Hey Techie, I don't know if you remember Wendy a local lass I was keen on a while back, but if you see her in China, can you mention I'm still single?! Thanks mate.

First day of spring down here and it is a little rippa! Blue sky's are kicking orf this time of new beginnings noicely. Well into double digits here I think, and this is a designated, non negotiable AL free zone. :applouse:

Take it easy out there.
                      I'm on the case G Man. I'll be very persuasive. So much in fact, that beauty will blush. More to follow, or simply double click on wendycam.vid/hot4g

Comment

Thanks Techie! Will do.

Blustery morning here on the beach, but it's not blustery or windswept in my heart.

Have a rippa.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post

Take it easy out there.
                          Hi G -It really is great to see you back posting. I selfishly say this because your posts help me to have a better outlook and perspective, and for this reason, I do get pissed when you stop posting (lol-but true)

G -you really should could consider writing some publications or even a book. You have a "way" with words that are intriguing and motivating. Just a thought for you mate.

Your cobber -SF- (have a rippa ....what a great word!)

Comment

Morning all from a grey, windy city.

Thanks for your kind words cobber (SF)! Music is my preferred communication method really.

Have a bewdy out there y'all. :allgood:

Comment

You have a good pace going G. Will be following you from Beijing. Peace bro!

Comment

Thanks Techie. Safe travels mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X