G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Becoming Aussie:

Great word translation blog and also very interesting. I also learned that a lot of Aussie words are used in Ireland as well.

aussie-blog.jpg

Keep up the keeping on G-Man.

--sf--

Comment

Top of the morning from the beach pad. Cosmopolitan magazine camera crew are here for another feature and I gotta tells yis.....it's a bit hectic this early!

Yo SF. Yep, we have many Irish descendants here, me included. I will check out that link thanks.

Spring hasn't quite kicked in here weather wise, maybe by the end of week. All good here, and grateful.

Take it easy out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi there Mr G. We got sun this side of the ditch and the rhododendrons are gorgeous. A visual feast.

Comment

Hi TT. Noice. Hints of sky bleu here as I look out one window, grey sky's looking out the other. Ah, the yin and yang of life.

Orf for some light bag work then a run. Have a beaut day.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

:hug:
            No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Morning all from the now world famous beach pad. They tell me the fashion features in Vogue, Cosmopolitan, and Simply living magazines are trending and have gone viral. The Nair forum has crashed. But my morning coffee still tastes the same.

21 today. Noice. The sun is shining and life's okay. I am fully committed to maintenance.

Take it easy out there.

Comment

See the Earth from the International Space Station. High quality (HD) live streaming, astonishing images!

Comment

Top top top of the morning from the beach pad. 25c and sky bleu forecast here today.

The feeling's very good at 23 days. Rawk on.

Comment

G, that live streaming link is very cool!
                    Have a great sober day. I am enjoying it myself. Today it is 26C and probably the last 'hot' day of summer so I am totally going to enjoy it.

Stay cool G.
                    Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                    "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

The best of good mornings from the seaside locale. You can hear some conversations live from the space station now and then too Narilly. Translated from Russian I think on the spot. The suns rays streaming down on earth looked pretty cool a few hours ago. Shafts of light beams.

Powering up here. Slowly but surely. Despite being a little tired from no sleep yesterday from previous nights neighbours party which I could've gone to but had to be up at 6 a.m. I caught meself in a mirror at work and thought......geez fella, you're lookin fairly sharp. :welcome: All due to no boozing the last few weeks. This reminds me of how much better we look and feel with each day we put between now and our last drink. I recall the power and self confidence I had a few years ago at 6 mths AF. Going for that again. If we keep starting boozing again after a few days, a week or a month, we don't see the change. Stick with it friends. Push through the early days any way you can.

Have a bewdy out there.

Comment

Tuesday morning kicking off day 25 of the revolution. 'To many people a hurtin' to keep a good man down'. I think Elton John said that, and it's true. Many good folks can find the constant barrage of bills and demands, rules, fee's, debt, stress from working or living with others who are stressed, deadlines etc. a bit too much. But our governments make it very easy and affordable for us to ease the frustration. Prescription drugs and booze are legal and readily available to all, kids and adults. I have preferred being numb over the years, to my perception of reality being an often overwhelming hassle.

But reality is amazing. To see it with sober eyes, a sober mind, and to let myself feel it is sure putting myself out there. I am turning up for life and it feels great.

Kick some arse out there. :hiya:

Comment

Feeling pretty darn good here this morning. Facing my emotional triggers head on and doing well.

L8tr g8tr's.

Comment

Rawkin it. Free and easy.

Comment

28 days like the movie. The worst is over as new habits are forged. All I have to do is keep going and i'll find a gal like Sandra Bullock.

Have a rippa out there no matter who, no matter what.

Comment

G-man: I truly am grateful to read that you have 28 days and that you sound like you are back kinda loving life again.
                                I do not give a rip (rippa?) what anyone else says or thinks, you hang in there and give it hell and help others in the process.
                                Hell no it is not easy all the time what we are doing -staying sober, but it sure beats the alternative. As I have mentioned before, if getting and staying sober were easy, I would get drunk every night.

--sf--

Comment

Working...
                                X