G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks SF. Keep going man.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

You rock G Man!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Yo Techie. You rock too bro! Regard's to all in China, especially Wendy if you see her!

Safe travels.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

It's a glorious sunny spring sunday morning here at 07:19 hrs.

Gig early this evening. An easy run on the beach and a dip as early preparation. Should be chicks.

Edit: Don't believe everything you think.

“Every human being’s essential nature is perfect and
          faultless, but after years of immersion in the world we
          easily forget our roots and take on a counterfeit nature.”
          — Lao-tzu

L8tr Yo!
          Last edited by Guitarista; September 19, 2015, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Great to see you, Mr. G!!!

Comment

Hey Rusty! Nice to see you my friend. Hope all's well.

Monday morning here. Feeling badass.

Here's a little quote I like from an American friend Chris McCombs

'Funny thing is, doing what you fear usually isn’t bad at all—it’s the thinking about it that’ll fuck with you.

The big scary nucleus of the thing we’re afraid to do is like a dragon…’cuz just like a dragon it’s total fucking make-believe.

We must approach the dragon head on, feel its fiery breath, and do what needs to be done'.
              Last edited by Guitarista; September 20, 2015, 05:59 PM.

Comment

It's badass Tuesday at the beach pad. Still glowing after Sunday's gig. Funny, as a band we were pretty rusty as we hadn't played together for awhile, but that didn't matter because the highlight of the gig for me was just getting out there, mixing with lot's of different folk and turning up for life.

Have a rippa out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                  It's badass Tuesday at the beach pad. Still glowing after Sunday's gig. Funny, as a band we were pretty rusty as we hadn't played together for awhile, but that didn't matter because the highlight of the gig for me was just getting out there, mixing with lot's of different folk and turning up for life.

Have a rippa out there.
                  Wonderful stuff from you as always. I just spent the afternoon at the Potala Palace in Lhasa Tibet listening to the monks beautiful chants. Life is good as long as we stay with mindful gratitude. You rock G-Man!
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                    Wonderful stuff from you as always. I just spent the afternoon at the Potala Palace in Lhasa Tibet listening to the monks beautiful chants. Life is good as long as we stay with mindful gratitude. You rock G-Man!
                    That sounds like a very cool arvo Techie. Yep, mindful gratitude. I like knowing I can step back from a thought or feeling/situation, and think how I want to respond, instead of an impulsive reaction. Safe travels mate.

Hope all are travelling well out there.

Comment

It's late here on a badass Wednesday evening. All's calm and quiet. Thankfully the neighbours have stopped yakking outside so I can put away my slingshot. Not that I wish them any harm, but nothing like a small stone or pine tree nut whizzing past the ears to get one's mind back on the job and into the present.

A brief meditation on what I am grateful for, combined with some deep easy breathing and I'm hitting the hay.

Nurturing and encouraging the already present peace within. Everything I need is within.

Good night world.

Comment

It's Badass Friday morning at the much coveted pad.

I'm feeling a bit fluey as of last night. Had a long sleep which was good and I reckon rest is the order of the day here. I think I may've just got a chill from swanning around in the cooler weather in an open necked shirt. You'll find a more detailed explanation on twitter with the usual half hourly updates. Working weekend ahead. Not so bad.

Take it easy out there.

Comment

Mellow sunday morning here. Bit fluey so day off work and glad i'll be getting full pay. Chilled - reckon i'll be feeling better tomorrow.

Sure hope so. The vibe is still badass.

Take it easy out there.

Comment

Feel better Friend. We are heading toward Hong Kong. So jazzed to finally meet Fay Wray. Oh yeah. Sorry. I mean the wonderful people of Hong Kong. Gargle with a bit of capsaicin for sore throat. Works for me every time. See ya!!!

Comment

Take care Mr G. Its actually sunny in New Zealand today. Managed a walk today but the bush was still wet from all the rain last week. Mud skating!
                              Hope your throat is on the mend.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                                Mellow sunday morning here. Bit fluey so day off work and glad i'll be getting full pay. Chilled - reckon i'll be feeling better tomorrow.

Sure hope so. The vibe is still badass.

Take it easy out there.
                                Rock on G-Man

Comment

Working...
                                X