G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by techie View Post
    Hey G-man. I'm finally home. Great trip. Wanted to get a status on things at the beach pad. Wendy was looking HOT and was asking all about you. I told her she needs to reach out to you directly. I did give her your private number. 1 800-555-GMAN.
    Welcome home Techie. Beach pad status is all green for go for it! I knew Wendy still had feelings for me. I'm hangin by the phone......:nutso:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Way to go on 50, G! Hope it was a beauty!

Comment

Well done on 50, G! Keep it going.

Comment

Thanks Pie and Mr V.

Sunday morning at the coveted beach pad and off and running on day 51!

Band rehearsal tonight which doubles as a fun social gathering with some good fella's. Such interaction is always a good and healthy thing. I'm in 2 bands with 2 bunches of good guy's. I should be grateful for that.

Take it easy out there y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

G-Man
            a big congrats to you my friend on doing 50!!! Keep it going.
            Sam
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Way to go G Man. You are the man! Enjoy tonight and enjoy the morning even more when you wake up feeling good in the morning. I was going to say Un Hung but somehow it didn't seem right to say that to a guy! Lol
              Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
              "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Samstone View Post
                G-Man
                a big congrats to you my friend on doing 50!!! Keep it going.
                Sam
                Thanks Sam. Hope all's good there mate.

Originally posted by narilly View Post
                Way to go G Man. You are the man! Enjoy tonight and enjoy the morning even more when you wake up feeling good in the morning. I was going to say Un Hung but somehow it didn't seem right to say that to a guy! Lol
                Lol Narilly! Thanks my friend. :happy2:

Comment

Top of the Friday morning to yis as the long awaited, widely talked about (in hushed tones and triumphant) comeback by the young fella continues. Must be day 55 but who's counting?

Cooler down here bayside from yesty's 34C to around 20C forecast today. Doesn't matter either way to me. The running shoes and old t-shirt and shorts will be on and we'll be out the door soon. Mixing some music tracks I recorded with a lass the other day later. Great voice and songs she has.

Take it easy out there, and don't be shy with the self care.

Comment

Hot over here. - we are heading over 20 degrees! 5 degrees the other night. I still have a woollen jersey on.
                    55 is a good number but keep on adding to it. Have a great weekend.

Comment

Thx TT will do. You too. How hot does it get there?

Comment

The best of the best of good mornings to ya friend. A special shoutout to you over there in the cheap seats. I see you.

Good gig last night wit my band. Must be 58 days off the turps but who's counting. The feeling's good, but I need to keep an eye on myself. If I can hold that vision of what my future can look like, I'll be ok. And building that future starts with what I do and think today.

Take it easy out there.

Comment

Hope you're doing well G. Enjoy checking in and reading the posts here.
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks Techie. All good here. Gee willakers, it's day 60, but who's I say who's counting. Hope all's good with you and yours.

Have a rippa everyone.

Comment

Great stuff on 60+ Mr G.
                              Techie good to see you.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Thanks Tabbers. How are you mate?

Comment

Working...
                                X