No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you did 28 days without going to a rehab. Think of the money you've saved! Thousands of U.S. Dollars! You go out now for a grass-fed steak dinner to celebrate- I am certain of this. If I weren't half way around the world I'd be right there dining with you dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
      Top of the morning dear and valued guest.

'Tis indeed 28 days here. Time surely flies it does. Just the other day i was on day 9 and wishing for 21 days under my belt with it seeming miles away.

Like the movie '28 days', today i walk out there amongst the world proud, strong, and full of wide eyed enthusiasm. And tonight i will dream of Sandra Bullock. :sendflowers:
      So - four weeks done and dusted and you didn't even bat an eye. Congrats Geester!!

Ah, Sandra Bullock and 28 Days - loved the movie even tho' it did make me cringe at times. And dreaming of her - yep, Mr. G., that sounds like a good idea. She's quite the woman - talented, smart and good-looking all in one package...

Wishing you a great weekend!
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

The best of the best of good mornings to you in the cheap seats, and distinguished guests.

Thanks Stirly and Lex. In work today i am to be sure.

Day 29 and the feeling's mighty fine.

Have a beaut weekend out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning mr G. Sunny across the Tasman but wicked old ladies like me have to work. You are doing well my friend in the sobriety zone so onwards we go in true peaceful Anzac tradition!

Comment

Good job Mr. G spot!!! Congrats friend!
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

You have a great weekend too G-Man. Great stuff!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Good job Mr G! You are rocking!
                IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Looking good, Mr G! :heartbeat:
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Day 30 and some sessions getting burned, doesn't get any better than that for a player does it Mr. G?
                    Summer here, winter there, hope you get some good runs in cos nothing energizes better IMHO.
                    2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Top of the monday morning to you, valued reader.

A dubbya. How the heck are ya?

30 days today for me. I like looking at sundays sober shout out and roll call as it gives me a bit of a kick up the kyber pass and motivates. Actually it gets me a little mad that i've stuffed around for so long. Stuff boozing. The pro's of sober living far far outweigh the hour or 2 of a chemical anaesthetic then living with the ball and chain after effects for a few days! Noooo siree. At least 2 icons arose around easter time, and i suspect i might be one of em. :congratulatory: About fkn time sonny. :welcome:
                      Last edited by Guitarista; April 24, 2016, 05:45 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Congratulations G-Man!!!
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Congrats G!

Comment

Congratulations Gman!!
                            A whole month sober! 👍

Comment

Congrat's G. So inspiring. I'm proud of you. You sound good and it makes me want some : ) Needed to hear that today.

Comment

Thanks AG. Go git yourself some then! Good to see you.

Thanks y'all. Day 31. Sun's out around 23c. Orf to pump some iron then an easy beach run.

Take care out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X