No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love hearing about your journey, it does seem to get better and better as long as we focus on the positive stuff like health, sleeping well, having more money, being creative, better relationships, better attitude, ability to appreciate the little things, can you think of anything more?

Comment

Morning from the beach pad.

My condolences go out to our friends in America regarding the tragic loss of innocent lives in that nightclub. Would that have happened if firearms were much more difficult to get legally and quickly over the counter or via mail order as they currently are in many places? I wonder. People in such frames of mind will probably do damage at some stage, but sheesh, we don't have to make it so easy.

Hiya Snoopy. Yep, all of those benefits you list. We can never have enough regular self care either. Treating ourselves with respect, compassion and luurve every day. Forgiveness, and a surrender to life. i.e. living nude daily with an open heart and open mind. The universe sure opens a few doors with this attitude i hear.

Day 78. Take care out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Jumpin jesuits on jalapeno's! It's day 79!

But i've never been one for countin you know.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Had to do a little literacy and numeracy assessment for an english course i'm undertaking today. After googling what to expect, I thought sheesh! This ain't gonna be no shoe in. Luckily, a young nerdy looking bespectacled woman sat next to me at our allotted computers for the test. Looked like she didn't get out much, preferring to spend her nights in reading books. A brain for sure. I thought you bewdy! She's smart and sure to know the numeracy/maths questions so i'll sneak a glance at her screen if i'm stuck. I had plenty more assumptions. Why, did i mention what footy team she probably barracked for and her likely love of the colour orange? She would've also been a greens party voter, yeah for sure. Well, 30 minutes in and i'm romping through it at a steady but cautious pace, I looked over to see how she was faring and she was still at question 7 when i was on Q12. Hopeless! Bloody hopeless i tells yiz. There goes another stereotype busted!

I know she passed the literacy section at least. I'm sure our friend will be fine. I seemed to have passed even though half of the maths questions were incoherent jibberish which i just guessed at.

Take it easy.

Comment

Holy smokin spaniards on chilli sauce! It looks like and feels like day 80. So it must be, and so it is!

The feeling is mighty fine, mighty fine. In class today. Should be chicks. Am i to be wed? Can i afford a ticket to the moon? Many questions, but who's counting, and who's got time to fortune tell the future eh? eh??

Ooroo.

Comment

MrG,

80 DAYS IS GREAT!!!! I sense that you are enjoying this quit so much more, you are inspiring others, focusing on positive changes you are making and recrating your life! Have a good one.

Comment

Morning reader from the beach pad.

Thanks Snoopy. Day 81 today. Feeling good and aiming for 90, then 100.

Have a rippa out there everyone. Go kick some arse.

Comment

Hey G, any plans for the weekend? It's Friday and no ticket to boozeville. I love that.

Comment

Thinking of you G-Man!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hey Mr. G., where you at?

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopyC View Post
                        Hey Mr. G., where you at?
                        Hey handsome.......we're looking for you. :love:
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Mr. G., hope things are OK with you. Let us know.

Comment

Mr. G, hope you are doing well.

Comment

Greetings friends.

All ok here and safe and sound. I haven't been, and won't be disappearing into a boozy haze, but reckon i'll be back when i've got 6 months under me belt. Living booze free is my aim and it's looking good.

Thanks for the posts and messages.

Take care out there. G

Comment

Hope all is ok Mr.G
                                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X