No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. G, thanks for the check in, good to know you are OK. Miss your sassy posts!

Comment

Hey G, thanks for the heads up. See ya when you get back.

Comment

Hello my friend. Thank you for checking in. You are loved by so many here......:heartbeat:
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi G, I hope the sun is shining in your world.

Comment

Checking in on the morning of day 9.

Gym then a lunchtime meeting. Target - get through today. Big picture - 6 months.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Love you, Mr. G :heartbeat:
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Ditto what Nora said Mr.G,we've missed you!
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Great to see you back and not giving up G-Man! A true warrior!
                  Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                  Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                  Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Thanks for checking in, you can do it.

Comment

Hey G! We'll get there!
                      IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                      Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Top of the saturday morning from the internationally coveted and acclaimed (vogue magazine 1984; cosmopolitan magazine 2009) beach pad. Thanks for all the kind and encouraging words my friends.

It's day 13. I love the number 13 with all it's voodoo and rumour. To me, the number and associated connotations has an energy i can tap into and use for good (i am now in Wonder woman power pose).

My friend Byrdy reckons day 13 is when it all turns around. Well, i can tell yiz i feel committed and ready to go for it. Ready to keep on track and nail it. Today i am in work, and will embrace the day with everything i have, enjoy it and the people i am with, and be grateful for another new beginning. I am keeping it simple and keeping an eye on what's going on between my ears, just gently keeping my thoughts and attitude in check daily, minute by minute if need be. An attitude of gratitude prevails here today.

Day 13 raawks!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                          Top of the saturday morning from the internationally coveted and acclaimed (vogue magazine 1984; cosmopolitan magazine 2009) beach pad. Thanks for all the kind and encouraging words my friends.

It's day 13. I love the number 13 with all it's voodoo and rumour. To me, the number and associated connotations has an energy i can tap into and use for good (i am now in Wonder woman power pose).

My friend Byrdy reckons day 13 is when it all turns around. Well, i can tell yiz i feel committed and ready to go for it. Ready to keep on track and nail it. Today i am in work, and will embrace the day with everything i have, enjoy it and the people i am with, and be grateful for another new beginning. I am keeping it simple and keeping an eye on what's going on between my ears, just gently keeping my thoughts and attitude in check daily, minute by minute if need be. An attitude of gratitude prevails here today.

Day 13 raawks!
                          G-Man, 3s are awesome numbers. I realize that a lot of folk think this number stuff is folklore -lol....

3-13-33; always meaningful to me. What is even more meaningful to me is the fact that you never give up. You give inspiration and hope to so many. Your truthfulness and transparency will end up saving lives.

Comment

G-Man GREAT to see you back in the game here old friend. Your tenacity is commendable and speaks to you as a person trying their best to do the right thing. Awesome = never giving up. Although I made that up, I believe it with all my heart!
                            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Top o' the morning, afternoon, or evening to you, G! Here's a little sheila to keep you company.

Comment

Thanks Pie. She's the best offer i've had for awhile.

Day 17 and rawking the Kasbah.

Comment

Working...
                                X