No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, G, it's only ever about today. Right here. Right now. 'Cause that's where I always am.

Comment

Originally posted by Pie View Post
      Yep, G, it's only ever about today. Right here. Right now. 'Cause that's where I always am.
      Indeed Pi!

Making the day count by getting out there now and into it. I am not going back to day 1 this time. I will just give it my best each day. Take care buddy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey Greggers, loved your interview on Metal Health with Joey Phantom. Inspiring stuff. Loved his analogy about asthma and depression - you just got to look after it. Treat it like a baby. This is so true, dont let things get out of hand. How does he keep his hair up like that?

Comment

Hiya Starty! Nice to see you. How are ya?

I think he uses rubber cement from the hardware store. Same stuff i use during inclement weather to hold my toupe down.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

As long as it works eh

All OK here thanks. Day 3. I dunno if I feel different yet about this quit but I sure hope that good feeling comes back !

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
              As long as it works eh

All OK here thanks. Day 3. I dunno if I feel different yet about this quit but I sure hope that good feeling comes back !
              Great work on day 3 my friend. You are orf and running! :thumbsup:

Day 23. I ain't going back.

Comment

I came across a book I think you might appreciate, Mr G: Death Wish: The Path through Addiction to a Glorious Life: Steve Chandler: 9781625116: Amazon.com: Books
                You do have a glorious life ahead -go for it :smile:!

Comment

Love the title Sugar babe. Will check it out. Anything that supports my current loving life/anything is possible vibe will be handy. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSugar View Post
                    I came across a book I think you might appreciate, Mr G: Death Wish: The Path through Addiction to a Glorious Life: Steve Chandler: 9781625116: Amazon.com: Books
                    You do have a glorious life ahead -go for it :smile:!
                    Steve Chandler is terrific. Straight stuff. No BS!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Techie, how are you doing bro?

Comment

Doing fine G. Thanks!
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Originally posted by techie View Post
                          Doing fine G. Thanks!
                          Good to hear mate. :thumbsup:

Day 24 and doing fine too. Very fine in fact. Making the days count 'round here.

Comment

Morning all.

Day 25 and making it count.

Well, some nice forward moving events in the G camp this week. Bought a new car, and settling 2 small but annoying (to me) long standing personal financial debts at last with 2 dear old friends who helped me out awhile ago. The kind of debts that can end up on hold as booze takes over as a priority and they are 'forgotten' about and/or brushed aside. The main and longest outstanding partly paid off debt will be finalised today, then will organize lunch or dinner with other friend and fix that. They have been tolerant and gracious. What an A-hat. Anyway, good to sort such stuff at last.

Since this thread is about ME, i will rabbit on a little more. Looks like there'll be some funds left over to do a rec....recon.....reconnaissance mission over to South east Asia to suss out english teaching and lifestyle possibilities later this year for my intended get away around this time in 2017. The pay is reportedly very good for part time teaching and could be a good base to launch further travel adventures into India, Europe, anywhere.

8th day of spring here in Oz. New beginnings all around. How good is that?!

Comment

Ugh Mr G the scramble to get debts paid after a drinking spell is one of the biggest motivators to not go back!! That and getting groceries back in the house, sickening
                              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Yep Pauly.

I like your status line....'getting comfortable with being uncomfortable. Yeah, change can be uncomfortable but i try to sit with that mentally, and go with it. Have a gr8 night.
                                Last edited by Guitarista; September 7, 2016, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X