No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ha, yep true. now that's a good way to look at it. A little over budget but i reckon it's a keeper for years to come. I wanted an iPad, but no usb port so no good to me.
    Last edited by Guitarista; October 19, 2016, 05:10 PM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good friday morning to you valued reader.

As i commence 69 days booze free, i know how fortunate i am. We have the power to change. Only we can do it. Our choice. The hell of prison, or freedom with no walls. Had my 18th birthday in an adult prison. Thankfully i wasn't there for long, but i remember the tension and confinement of those walls and a small cell for 16 hrs a day. When i walked out of there, i knew i'd never go back, and i didn't. i need to keep a similar focus with AL because there ain't much difference.

New job starts today. Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Been waiting for day 69.

YouTube

Good luck with the job.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Thanks JC. Party on dude!

Comment

Top of the morning from the beach pad valued reader. In work today, so pedal to the metal.

Must be day 70 but who, i say who's counting.....this means our friend Starty will be hitting 50 in a few hours!

Comment

Great work G!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Woohooo! Well done Mr G!

Comment

Thanks Starty congrats on 50 days!

Yo Techstar! Hope you're doing ok mate.

Day 71! In work today and next few days along with day and night classes. Phew!

Let's git it.

Comment

My thoughts today are with member TJAF who's family was involved in a fatal car crash. TJ is remaining booze free throughout.

Day 72. In work today followed by night class. Let's git it.

Comment

Yes - my thoughts are with TJAF also. Thank you Mr G
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hi mate -I am so glad to read about your day "72". More than that G-Man, I am glad to read all of your positive posts about yourself and to the positive posts that you make to others outside of yourself.

Comment

Thanks Wilson. Hope all's well my friend.

Day 73 but who, i say who's counting.

Long day yesty with early start for work followed by a night class. Sleep in today thankfully. Off for an afternoon shift soon. Meditation? check. Yoga? check. Head check? Check! Ok then young man. Off ye go.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post

Day 73 but who, i say who's counting.

Long day yesty with early start for work followed by a night class. Sleep in today thankfully. Off for an afternoon shift soon. Meditation? check. Yoga? check. Head check? Check! Ok then young man. Off ye go.
                            Sounds like a great start to your day, Mr. G. Enjoy!!:llama:
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Thanks Ms. Stirly!

Day 74 but i ain't one fo counting.

Comment

G-Man, I am glad the you are not a counter lol. I am glad that you seem to really be happy with your life right. Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X