No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Mr. G. Remember me? The Tassie Devil Saff?Just jumped in to say hi...hope is well and all that.x

Comment

Hiya Mr G .

Just dropping in to say hi and share some strength in your fight, Together with Otis we can knock this fucker out. Keep moving forward friend.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

That 90+ looks good on you, G!

Comment

Originally posted by gemmasaff1 View Post
          Good morning Mr. G. Remember me? The Tassie Devil Saff?Just jumped in to say hi...hope is well and all that.x
          Hiya Saff! Wow, yep i remember you well and with fondness. nice to see you. How are ya?

thanks Ma'am Pie and Mr Mario.

day 93 but who's countin? Let's git it Otis!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Top of the tuesday morning to ya.

A lighter workload this week which is appreciated! Still a bit to do though and that's cool with me. Overall, the feeling's good as i negotiate a slightly heavier workload for the next few months at least.

Must be day 94. Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hi Mr G,

Good to see your still travelling along,well done .

Comment

Thanks Mario.

Day 95 but who's countin'. Rolling on. Let's git it.

Comment

5 days until the big 100 Mr G! I am rooting for ya!

Comment

Thanks Starty. I wish i was rooting but that's another story!

Day 96. Let's git it.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                      Top of the tuesday morning to ya.

A lighter workload this week which is appreciated! Still a bit to do though and that's cool with me. Overall, the feeling's good as i negotiate a slightly heavier workload for the next few months at least.

Must be day 94. Let's git it.
                      G-Man, I am not rooting for you to make 97 or 100 or 600 or 10,000. I am simply rooting for you to be free and happy without having to intake firewater to make you think that you are doing good (or bad). Quite simply, you are a really good man, and nothing like alcohol or otherwise should be responsible for taking a good man like you out of this world. This is just southern USA red neck talk but I know it to be true.

Comment

Hiya Mr G , great to see you still in positive moods and moving slowly along one day at a time .

Comment

Thanks Wilson and Mario. Hope all's well chaps.

Must be day 97 but who, i say who's countin. Understanding One day at a time is a huge help. Let's git it pilgrims.

Comment

Who is counting indeed ?

Me ha ha

keep going Mr G your doing great and sound so positive. just git it

Comment

Great progress G!
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

How doing you Mr G ?

Comment

Working...
                                X