No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty good here thanks Mr Mario! How are things mate?

Yo Techie!

Our friend Kensho must be celebrating 100 days sober by now, saturday Mid USA time. Gr8 work big buddy.

Day 99. Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi Mr G , coming up to the big 100 mark, excellent work there mate.

I doing real good in my life , feeling happy, still have the ups and downs that we all go through but I dealing with them in a more positive way then a negative way, as these problems to will pass. have a great day there and see you tomorrow,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Are you doing anything to celebrate your 100 day milestone Mr G?

Comment

Happy 100!

Comment

Glad to hear Mario. Hope the flu fooks off real soon.

Starts, no plans for the big 3 digits tomorrow my time, except for a night class followed by a late shift at work! But i'll get some gym in and a run and swim on the beach in the morning. How are you going? Day 79 eh? :yay:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

I am doing OK thanks Mr G. Slowly my body is healing and my mind I think. Yesterday I noticed my hair was in MUCH better condition than it had been, I am nowhere near as exhausted as I have been for a long time. These little things that are so easily passed by are very important to acknowledge

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                I am doing OK thanks Mr G. Slowly my body is healing and my mind I think. Yesterday I noticed my hair was in MUCH better condition than it had been, I am nowhere near as exhausted as I have been for a long time. These little things that are so easily passed by are very important to acknowledge
                Now that's grand. yep, i agree it's important to pause and acknowledge the little things in our progress. I reckon around 3 months there is a real physical change.....for the better.

Comment

Way to go on the triple digits, G-man!:sohappy:

Comment

Thanks Mr V, Just me and y'all.

It's 07:18 monday morning here and 100 days sober. The feeling's positive and optimistic. Life is good and i have a plan. That's not a bad place to be at i reckon. A few days off work later this week, so some free time to get a few things moving. I really appreciate all the good wishes and support. Thanks everyone.

Take it easy out there.

Comment

Happy Century G - and all the best for keeping this quit good and stuck!
                      “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Well - Mr G. I am so happy for you. You sound WONDERFUL. You are showing us how to git er done. :goodjob: :hug:
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

100 for the G-Man = AWESOME!
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hey G-Man! Congrats on getting into the 100 day club!! You know it comes with a lifetime membership if you want it! Have a bewdy!
                            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Woo hoo! You did it! So very proud of you Mr G! I am hot on your heels

Comment

Aah Mr G delighted for you really am, Just git it on....:sohappy::thumbsup:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X