Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhhh must be day 89 feeling sublime for me then? Yep lets git it

Comment

Well friend Starty. Day 110 for me, so you will be 90 days booze free in a few hours from now on your thursday! Starty - A woman who has been a solid friend to me for a long time. The sort of sheila who whilst vegetarian, would think nothing of throwing a tray of meat in the boot for the band just to see everyone happy.

2 days off to make some sounds. take it easy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
        Well friend Starty. Day 110 for me, so you will be 90 days booze free in a few hours from now on your thursday! Starty - A woman who has been a solid friend to me for a long time. The sort of sheila who whilst vegetarian, would think nothing of throwing a tray of meat in the boot for the band just to see everyone happy.

2 days off to make some sounds. take it easy.
        Ahh Mr G, you brought a lump to this old woman's throat. Yep we go back a loong way :heartbeat:

Comment

110 that's great for some men, but not for our Mr G who will keep on giting it, well done friend .

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Thanks Mario. Not interested in going back to boozing. That's a good thing to hear myself say at day 111. Thoughts crept in a little as i was recording a new song last night, but i knew what was happening and it was ok, nothing but a thought. I work real well sober, better quality than when drinking.

Starty! Big congratulations on 90 days my treasured friend. That is so cool. :thumbs:

Let's keep it going. Go git it pilgrims.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
              Thanks Mario. Not interested in going back to boozing. That's a good thing to hear myself say at day 111. Thoughts crept in a little as i was recording a new song last night, but i knew what was happening and it was ok, nothing but a thought. I work real well sober, better quality than when drinking.

Starty! Big congratulations on 90 days my treasured friend. That is so cool. :thumbs:

Let's keep it going. Go git it pilgrims.
              Hey G-Man, you know, I always thought that I was more creative when I was drinking and high. As you allude to, that was only an illusion -it just simply is not true. I do believe drinking allowed me to 'let go' more, but not really in a real way. Thanks for this post.

Comment

one hundred & eleven but will you go to heaven ? Maybe guitar heaven .

I have learned Mr G that thoughts are just that, thoughts. acknowledge them & let them on there way, I think of them as clouds in the sky, some black some blue, say hello to them & watch them float on by.

well done sir.

Comment

Top of the saturday morning from the beach pad.

112 into life i shall delve. :llama:

In work this weekend. Dying to clean up my bike at some stage. Needs a little TLC and a new front end.

take it easy out there. Ooroo.

Comment

112, Cant think of anything to rhyme , So just well done & enjoy your day it sounds , erm interesting.

Comment

day 112 The booze I did shelve
                      My life is my own to do what I like
                      And now I am gonna clean up my bike

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                        day 112 The booze I did shelve
                        My life is my own to do what I like
                        And now I am gonna clean up my bike

Jaysus starts your a poet n u don't no it.

Comment

It must be day 113 here! 6:30 am, 'tis a quiet sunday morning. In work today and next few days. Am feeling the strain of 2 jobs and an english teaching night class twice a week. The night class is the one i'm a little worried about. hope i pass. Missing one class this week, and have missed a couple cause i'm working, but hope that's ok with them. I get the idea that the main criteria for passing this course is the observed teaching classes which begin in january. Only 2 months to go!

In other news, all's pretty damn good. Let's git it.

Comment

Doing well Mr g. Hope you pass the class to , don't be doing to much as you don't want to get worn out & feeling down, take a break, recharge the batteries.

Comment

Hello G, sounds like you are rawkin

Have an awesome sober Sunday. I will too.

Later dude..
                              Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
                              "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by narilly View Post
                                Hello G, sounds like you are rawkin

Have an awesome sober Sunday. I will too.

Later dude..
                                Yo Narilly! :sendflowers:

Comment

Working...
                                X