No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Techie, TT, SF. Top of the morning from the beach pad. We're trending heavily in Seoul where the latest 'House and Garden' has just hit the shelves.

Feeling a bit better here re flu. Geez, it was a nasty intense little fker. Glad to report it seems to be leaving the body, as last night was a little easier, though still a rough night. But not as rough as our asylum seeking friends in Europe. Wishing you all free passage and safe travels.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Top of the morning where it's, you guessed it........badass Tuesday.

Glad to report flu is really on it's way out. Feeling up to getting out and about today for some shopping. I reckon some hardcore chicken soup with heaps of garlic, ginger, chillies.

A marvellous looking spring morning shaping up, though deceptively gusty. Best pick todays toupe carefully. Ooroo.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Must be badass Wednesday and it is.

Cruising along nicely thank you umpire. The head is still screwed on reasonably straight!

Ride on.

Comment

Glad you are on the mend. My head could do with a few more screws in it though!
          Hang on tight!

Comment

Greetings TT and all,

Don't overtighten those screws TT, you'll strip the thread then yer head will be boppin around like one of those toy dogs in the back of a car then all hell might break loose. Not always such a bad thing.

Maagnificent day here. Sky bleu, 22C. Light easy run, dip in the bay then some tucker at a café on the way home.

Take it easy.

Comment

Hey G-Man
              glad you're on the mend, read you've been with flu.
              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Morning all!

Thanks Sam, much better now thanks.

45 days and feeling real good. Loved Rahul's post today. Always an inspiration.

Blue skies here. Main guitar needs a serious service so off into it. L8tr g8trs.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                  Morning all!

Thanks Sam, much better now thanks.

45 days and feeling real good. Loved Rahul's post today. Always an inspiration.

Blue skies here. Main guitar needs a serious service so off into it. L8tr g8trs.

----G-Man: one must take appropriate care of his main stay or one risks losing it -lol (I read this somewhere in my own book of wisdom -lol)

Comment

G-Man --- how is the beach and the pad today. Still am here in the south USA and it appears that the rain is finally letting up just a little. I need some sun, but don't need nor want any of our moon-shine. I am just ready to get back outside -after 9 days of solid rain.

Hope you are taking it "easy" out there.

--sf--

Comment

Morning SF and y'all,

All good here at the beach pad friend. Take care there. Windy and warm forecast today, 34C. Some extra rubber cement needed for the toupe, but overall, Noice. Enjoying the cool morning breeze here among the pine trees.

Take it easy out there.

Comment

Hello G ..... just a query .... do you ever have an angelic-arse day???? :happy2:
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Behaving View Post
                          Hello G ..... just a query .... do you ever have an angelic-arse day???? :happy2:
                          Yo Missy. If you mean do I ever have shit days, the answer is - more than 50% of the time, recently and currently my days could very easily turn out bad. But I have learned to have a couple of things I can do to nip it in the bud and give myself a better than even fighting chance. And that is.................. running shoes on and out the door first thing in the morning before my default and usual negative thinking can get a look in or worse, take hold. Then I need to spend a little time on making music. Only then do I feel fit for public consumption.

I also see angelic arses everywhere, especially on the beach. Hope all's well with you friend. :llama:

Comment

HI gman, been following your thread forever at the beach pad. Do u have children? Just wondering how that plays out if you do? Are they part of your life and do they affect your sobriety? Just asking ?

Comment

Originally posted by Seagirl1 View Post
                              HI gman, been following your thread forever at the beach pad. Do u have children? Just wondering how that plays out if you do? Are they part of your life and do they affect your sobriety? Just asking ?
                              Hi Seagirl,

Well, I did have a kid many years ago, but sadly he and later his mum are no longer with us, so I haven't had the parenting experience as yet. Maybe one day, who knows? I don't believe this loss affects my sobriety these days. Nice to see you. Hope all's well with you.

Closing in on 50, next stop triple digits, then to infinity. L8tr g8tr's.

Comment

Hey G-man. I'm finally home. Great trip. Wanted to get a status on things at the beach pad. Wendy was looking HOT and was asking all about you. I told her she needs to reach out to you directly. I did give her your private number. 1 800-555-GMAN.
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X