G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all from the beach pad.

Sorry to hear of your Uncles passing Rusty. Take care.

Thanks for those links SB. Will check em out. In work this weekend. All very good here. Meditation and yoga are my new/old friends, but very useful tools i see i can use. Anyone who thinks yoga is for pussys should try holding the downward dog pose for awhile, not to mention various others. Wearing my longer legged shorts next time as was almost caught out again in regular running shorts. :shocked:

Take it easy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

G - I thought I was the only one that struggled with downward dog! Ouch! My goal is to wear a tank long enough to cover the girls and the arse. Challenges, challenges.

Rocked the synthesizer this am in my little worship group band. Too fun. Happy day - AG

Comment

Cool stuff AG. Another muso! There are a few of us here. Sam, Turn again come to mind. :thumbsup: And quite a few folk here also battle with the black dog. I am lucky as mine can usually be kept at bay with regular exercise.

Top of the morning from the beach pad. 2nd day of autumn here, but still summer weather. Off to pump iron, beach, lunch, then crank out some new tunes with the new amp. Might be chicks.

L8tr yo!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
          Cool stuff AG. Another muso! There are a few of us here. Sam, Turn again come to mind. :thumbsup: And quite a few folk here also battle with the black dog. I am lucky as mine can usually be kept at bay with regular exercise.

Top of the morning from the beach pad. 2nd day of autumn here, but still summer weather. Off to pump iron, beach, lunch, then crank out some new tunes with the new amp. Might be chicks.

L8tr yo!
          Yep, things do go better with chicks. Have a great day G-Man!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning friends from the award winning beach pad. Hope you're good there Techstar.

Another yoga class yesterday, and i tells ya, Downward dog was in full flight. The teacher seemed to enjoy inflicting this hellish position on all at any opportunity. But in DD's defence, it somehow became easier in the 2nd half hour. I am also hot for teacher. This must be the HOT yoga style folks talk about. I'll be back next week.

Take care out there and kick some arse in your own way.

Edit - I like this:

“The Belgian physicist Ilya Prigogine, was awarded the Nobel Prize for his theory of which he calls “dissipative structures,” part of which contends that friction is a fundamental property of nature and nothing grows without it – not mountains, not pearls, not people. It is precisely this quality of fragility, he says, the capacity for being shaken up, that is paradoxically the key to growth. Any structure – whether at the molecular, chemical, physical, social, or psychological level – that is insulated from disturbance is also protected from change. It becomes stagnant. Any vision – or any thing – that is true to life, to the imperatives of creation and evolution, will not be unshakable.”

– quoted from Callings: Finding and Following an Authentic Life by Gregg Levoy
            Last edited by Guitarista; March 3, 2016, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Glad you are in the land of the laughing - even if its through a dark cloud at times. i am working hard to keep my offspring happy and healthy. Nah - I actually enjoy my work most of the time. Just looked out the window and see we have a wasp swarm outside!

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Top of the morning from the award winning beach pad.

Enjoyed Angie's yap SF, thanks buddy.

Have a safe, sober and magical weekend all.

Comment

Top of the morning from the beach pad. Cooler temps here, around 21C. A little grey and gloomy, but the sun is shining in me lil ol heart. Why? Because i haven't given up on myself. Been following my bliss daily by creating new music. If i can keep doing that daily, i'm ahead of the game and on track.

Have a bewdy out there.

Comment

Great to see you G-Man!
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

You too Techie!

Monday morning check in. Meditation done. Orf to pump some iron. Excited with some current musical pieces in production.

May all bees be well and happy.

Comment

Good tuesday morning from the bayside mansion.

Meditation knocked over. A little workout soon, then more music creating. Lucky to have a direction and passion. At the very least, and in the spirit of keeping life simple, if i only make records till the end of my days, then that will be enough.

Have a rippa.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                            Good tuesday morning from the bayside mansion.

Meditation knocked over. A little workout soon, then more music creating. Lucky to have a direction and passion. At the very least, and in the spirit of keeping life simple, if i only make records till the end of my days, then that will be enough.

Have a rippa.
                            I so get that. For me, as long as I can tee up a small dimpled white ball after the triathlon gear gets donated to charity. Have a great one brother G!

Comment

Morning from the beach pad. Day 9 and i'm counting for now. Why? cause i want to see those AF days rack up like jewels in a buried treasure. Yo!

Comment

Can I count with ya Mr G :eyes:

Comment

Working...
                                X