No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the best with it Lex. Keep us posted.

Where i was running today. Fingal beach. Click on pics.

IMG_01241 Fingal beach vic 9416.jpg

IMG_01001 Cape schank vic 9416.jpg

IMG_01111 cape schank vic 9416.jpg
    Last edited by Guitarista; April 9, 2016, 04:42 AM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Lovely beach, Mr. G! I don't run, but it looks like a lovely place for a long stroll.

Hey, hey - day 14!! Two weeks done and dusted!!:goodjob:
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hello Ms Stirly whirly girly!

Beautiful endless beaches going for miles. Wild surf and uninhabitable terrain and cliffs. Just beautiful. I found a great little walking track through the hills and down to the beach which i ran and hiked. I haven't been to this area for awhile which is about an hours drive from me. May move down this way soon. See if i can find more pics. I took a few. Hope all's well with you.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

IMG_01081 cape schank vic.jpg IMG_01271 Fingal beach track to beach 9416.jpg

IMG_01221 Fingal-cape schank.jpg IMG_01171 Fingal beach track 2016.jpg

IMG_01131 Cape schank vic 9416.jpg

Comment

Good morning good morning from the widely, highly acclaimed but very humble beach pad.

The feeling is very good here on day 16 and who's counting? Lets git it.

Comment

Hey Mr G on day 16 Love your pics - so beautiful. :heartbeat:
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thanks Nora. Hope all's as well as it can be with you.

P.S. Well lookey there. Nora appears and the sun has just come out here......

Comment

Top of the morning to you reader, and especially to you over there in the cheap seats.

Day 17 but i never been one for countin.

Posting a link to some free mp3's i found from an old post on the depression thread from a sheila calling herself a post trauma coach, for my own reference really. They're kind of meditative positive self talk sort of stuff. I'm neither recommending nor not recommending these, as i'm no Doc, but could be worth a listen i suspect. You be the judge.

P.S. These mp3's encourage and involve some inward self exploration, which for me is always a good thing, but just be aware of this as you will be searching inward.

Have a rippa out there.
                  Last edited by Guitarista; April 11, 2016, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                    Hello Ms Stirly whirly girly!

Beautiful endless beaches going for miles. Wild surf and uninhabitable terrain and cliffs. Just beautiful. I found a great little walking track through the hills and down to the beach which i ran and hiked. I haven't been to this area for awhile which is about an hours drive from me. May move down this way soon. See if i can find more pics. I took a few. Hope all's well with you.
                    Thanks for posting the pictures, Mr. G. What a gorgeous place!!

All is well here in StirlyWorld. 23C, sunny and sober. Can't ask for more than that!
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Good stuff Stirly.

Day 18 but who, i say who's counting? Must say i'm looking forward to not only the day ahead, but to day 21.

Groovin in the classroom today. Lets git it.

Comment

Top of the thursdee morning to you valued reader.

Day 19 but i aint never been one fo countin. L8tr Yo!

Comment

wow at this rate you'll be to day 21 in no time!

Comment

Morning all from the beach pad. 27c forecast here today. Wowza!

Gym session, then it's straight to the beach. Thinking about getting a new car. Not sure what yet. The old corolla is gr8, but soon it'll be time for an update. Long distance travel and long warranty will be the priority.

Take care out there and kick some ass.

Comment

Day 21. The feeling's good.

Comment

Top of the morning reader!

Day 22 but i've never been one for counting.

Gratitude.........say whaaa? I said Gratitude. Every little thing nature does is magic.

First sessions recording my band today. Doing it myself, so see how it turns out. We're looking at an album to be finished and out this year. No matter the result, i'll be enjoying doing it. Noice.

Comment

Working...
                                X