No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck with the renovations. Sell? Where will you go?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Free spirit!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Top of the saturday morning to you valued reader.

It's a windy, blustery, spring morning with a slight wintery hangover. Best exercise caution with today's toupe selection. The all weather Arctic 2000, or maybe the more urban and upmarket yet subtle Euro fastback deluxe? Lucky i've still got plenty of rubber cement left from the hardware store as backup.

Day 27. The only way is forward. Loving it. Pick up new car tonight. Good to give yourself a little present now and then.

Have a beaut weekend out there.

Comment

Well done Mr G. Its so great to sort out finances. I am doing that at the moment. I earn decent wage but it is surprising how easily it slips through my fingers with addictions to support.

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
            Well done Mr G. Its so great to sort out finances. I am doing that at the moment. I earn decent wage but it is surprising how easily it slips through my fingers with addictions to support.
            Thanks Starty. The important (to me) debts are paid. Just some annoying traffic fines now, but no stress. I hope you're having an easy, joyous weekend me ol' mucker.

Originally posted by kuya
            I bought a new car a couple months ago from the inheritance after my mum died. I was driving my old Peugeot for 16 years from new and I actually shed a little tear as I drove her to trade in.

The new car is great but I miss my old one....it had style
            Cool KY. Clio? Picked up my little beauty this arvo. It has elements of an old rockers car with the quad exhaust and lowered tough stance, coupled with an elegant old world euro style i'm often associated with and renowned for in the gossip columns. It's not new, but it's an Alfa. Immaculate condition inside and out. Stylin.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
              Thanks Starty. The important (to me) debts are paid. Just some annoying traffic fines now, but no stress. I hope you're having an easy, joyous weekend me ol' mucker.

Cool KY. Clio? Picked up my little beauty this arvo. It has elements of an old rockers car with the quad exhaust and lowered tough stance, coupled with an elegant old world euro style i'm often associated with and renowned for in the gossip columns. It's not new, but it's an Alfa. Immaculate condition inside and out. Stylin.
              Yes thanks Mr G, very peaceful so far. It is just after 10 and would probably have had a glass by now. So relief and relaxed that this habit is not continuing is my feeling right now

Alfa huh? Very nice. What model? I have a Toyota GT86 that I am very proud of just now.

Comment

I bought a new car a couple months ago from the inheritance after my mum died. I was driving my old Peugeot for 16 years from new and I actually shed a little tear as I drove her to trade in.

The new car is great but I miss my old one....it had style

I was like that with my old Celica GT last year Kuya. It had a little dent in the door where my mum opened it against the door on one of her many trips to the hospital that we took. Sad times to say goodbye to those daft but precious memories

Comment

That little beaut should have the ladies swooning!

Can I come for a ride???
                  You bet. There's bound to be an amphibian mode selector somewhere on the 6 speed gear shift.

Comment

Yes thanks Mr G, very peaceful so far. It is just after 10 and would probably have had a glass by now. So relief and relaxed that this habit is not continuing is my feeling right now

Alfa huh? Very nice. What model? I have a Toyota GT86 that I am very proud of just now.
                    Noice.

GT Coupe 3.2

Toyota's are excellent cars. They just keep going usually. GT eh? Hottie!

Comment

Day 28. Pumped. Let's git it.

Comment

G-You are a good man and your perseverance is very encouraging to many.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                          Noice.

GT Coupe 3.2

Toyota's are excellent cars. They just keep going usually. GT eh? Hottie!
                          V6 eh? Very nice. Bet it announces your arrival

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson1 View Post
                            G-You are a good man and your perseverance is very encouraging to many.
                            Thanks friend Wilson. Hope all's well.

V6 eh? Very nice. Bet it announces your arrival
                            Pretty subtle really. Just an understated low note. Noice.

Comment

Day 29 at the beach pad. A few things on today, but first is a head check, a coffee or 2, then hitting the gym and the bag. Let's git it.

Comment

September 11 in the northern hemisphere. My thoughts are with my American friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X