No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody hell, that is a nuisance. Are you resting properly and not burning the candle at both ends?

47? Nearly a big five oh!! that is brilliant. Make sure you do something to celebrate that Mr G x

Comment

Thanks my friend. Yep, resting as i haven't been able to do much else lol. Well, anti-b's have had a noticable effect overnight. Not 100% as yet, but moving forward. Gig tonight, which should be interesting.

Day 48. It's never too late.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning from a grey and drizzly beach pad.

Good to play last night, small crowd but that doesn't matter. Had a good time.

Holy hash browns..............Day 49! Lawdy!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Yo Wdup dawg,

Day 50. Dope.

Comment

Congrats on 50 days, Gman! You're sounding so strong these days.. never going back again, are we? Enjoy!

Comment

great going across the Tassie I see! Heres to an AF summer! Much easier to deal with that bright sunlight in the morning.

Comment

GREAT stuff Mr G. You are really doing it this time. Proud of you

Comment

Ahoy there!

Thanks LC, TT and Starty. Congrats to you on 30 days Starty! Yes LC, there is no going back for me. Not interested, and already living my dream projects now. The future looks very bright for the young fella. Great work yourself Ma'am.

Day 51. English class tonight. 1st of a 4 mth. part time course whilch'll qualify me to teach basic english in non english speaking countries next year when i travel. It has also occurred to me to take some music recording gear along and record/produce bands/artists with mental health issues for free in different cities and countries for a bit of craic, including asylum seekers, maybe folks in refugee camps if possible. Starting here in Oz. My guitar playing might pop up in all sorts of places lol.

Take it easy out there.

Comment

You are rawkin' it G. :heartbeat: I am truly happy for you.
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thanks Nora! Have a magical week my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                        Ahoy there!

Thanks LC, TT and Starty. Congrats to you on 30 days Starty! Yes LC, there is no going back for me. Not interested, and already living my dream projects now. The future looks very bright for the young fella. Great work yourself Ma'am.

Day 51. English class tonight. 1st of a 4 mth. part time course whilch'll qualify me to teach basic english in non english speaking countries next year when i travel. It has also occurred to me to take some music recording gear along and record/produce bands/artists with mental health issues for free in different cities and countries for a bit of craic, including asylum seekers, maybe folks in refugee camps if possible. Starting here in Oz. My guitar playing might pop up in all sorts of places lol.

Take it easy out there.
                        That is such a great idea Mr G! Combining music, therapy AND making a living. I knew of a guy to taught english to foreign students. He has not stopped travelling and making a good living for many years. What gave you the idea to do the teaching?

Comment

Thanks Starty. Well, a mate of mine teaches english in vietnam and tells me the demand is great, money not too bad either, plus cultural connection with locals, and upon further research, there's demand also in sth america, europe, middle east, africa, eastern europe, everywhere. But main thing is i want to travel and shake it up a bit within myself. Main purpose is travel with my guitar and see some sights. But that purpose seems to be expanding into some projects while i'm at it.

Comment

Day 52 but i ain't never been one fo countin'.

Comment

Day 53!

And congratulations to our friend Jane on 1000 days! Wow!

It's interesting. I'm feeling really positive and hopeful about today and the future. I still have those impulses and line of thinking where part of me is attracted to checking out and just existing somewhere on a beach strumming my guitar for evermore and yes, drinking, but the idea is not overwhelming and doesn't have much power. Much more interested in living. We can create all sorts of barriers that are false and are simply illusions. L8tr g8trs.
                              Last edited by Guitarista; October 4, 2016, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the special shout out G and also for 53 days❤️
                                AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Working...
                                X