G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Starty and Just me.

Head check this morning reveals not much going on! I'm not surprised....No, i mean not much negative thinking going on!

Fairly big day today. Day class, followed by night class, followed by an overnight shift at work. Jumping jalapeno's! But i am embracing it all, and very grateful. L8tr g8trs.

Day 81.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Holy sufferin' succotash!! Day 81, Mr. G - fantastic!! Just keep on rollin'!!!
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
        I put my current quit down to drugs. No, just joking. It remains to be seen how i go from here, but right now i am committed to living sober. Maybe it's because i am gradually understanding that i need to grab life by the horns now rather than later, to achieve a few things i want to do. Like put more music out there, and build a larger portfolio of work (albums etc). Travel and finding a missus is also on the cards. :nutso:
        So my thinking is - you might as well just go for it and do something you love G man, otherwise the alternative is a life just existing and probably a focus on dreams not realised or at least tried.

Today, Nov 1st. i have been 80 days sober. That's a solid number eh? :victorious:
        Congrata on 80 days, G. Yes, I too feel the need to live and not just exist. Let's all get after it!

Comment

Thanks Stirly whirly and Mr V! Good to see yiz.

Day 82. though the last 24 hrs feels like i've lived a week. All good this end.

Take it easy out there. Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hi Mr G, nice to see you still here, well done on your 82 days, great work.

And erm good luck on finding a mrs :yay::thumbsup:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hey Mario!!! SOOOO GREAT To see you here!

By the way, I have asked Mr. G to marry me a couple of times and while he hasn't said no, he hasn't said YES either. GRRR!!! Hahahahahah!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
                Hi Mr G, nice to see you still here, well done on your 82 days, great work.

And erm good luck on finding a mrs :yay::thumbsup:

Nice to see your smiling face again!
                Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Thanks Mario. Good to see you and glad to hear things are going well.

I'm learning how to teach english at the moment with the idea to travel later next year and teach a bit. I'll be dropping into Portugal for sure.

Big waves to Rusty and Sam.

Comment

Top of the morning from the illustrious and humble beach pad.

The sun is shining inside and out. No work or study today so recharging the batteries. Fairly full on from saturday to wednesday with work and day/night classes but i am appreciating it all. Ha! Who am i to complain with such opportunities?

Had better knock out a tune or 2 today to maintain balance.

Must be 83 days sober but who's fkn contain.

Just remembered. I also had a lovely dream involving the magnificent Bye bye bridget Jones last night. Dunno where it came from, but the feeling was mighty fine. What a gal. L8tr g8trs!
                    Last edited by Guitarista; November 3, 2016, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Hiya Mr G ,

Sounds good where ya at, ah yes how are all the ladies from down yer way ? hope they all good ?

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
                        Hiya Mr G ,

Sounds good where ya at, ah yes how are all the ladies from down yer way ? hope they all good ?
                        Haven't seen the Undies thread ladies for a long time. But i think most are doing ok. All i can do is dream about BBBJ from time to time, and get on with me life. lol.

Comment

Day 84! In work today. Let's git it.

Comment

Go for it Mr G, and have a good positive happy day and well done 0n 84.

Comment

Congratulations, MR. G!!!:yay:

Comment

Great stuff Gee Mon!
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X