Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks friends.

Techie, how are ya?

Day eighty freakin 5! The days rack up soon enough if you keep going. So keep it going no matter who no matter what no matter where.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hey G-Man - thank you for posting your reality. It helps so many of us.

Comment

Thanks friend Wilson.

Morning from the beach pad. Weather's beginning to get a little balmy. About time.

Must be day 87 but i never been one fo countin. Kick some ass out there in your own way. Gr8 job on 30 days 3T!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
          Thanks friend Wilson.

Morning from the beach pad. Weather's beginning to get a little balmy. About time.

Must be day 87 but i never been one fo countin. Kick some ass out there in your own way. Gr8 job on 30 days 3T!
          Hi G-Man -must be day 88 for ya but I am not one for counting either. Guess I will go vote tomorrow and will be glad this election is over with. So, on your 88th day of freedom -i will go cast my vote for our country's continued freedom -or let us at least hope it is for our continued freedom.

Comment

Day 88. Let's git it.

Friend Kensho must be day 90 today (wednesday 9th) Congrats big buddy!

Comment

G-Man -you have hopefully just hit day 89 -down under (not that I am counting). Hope life and the beach are treating you well as you approach the big 90.
              Peace to you G.

Comment

Thank you friend Wilson. Hope you're well there.

Day 89. Let it roll baby roll.

Comment

Hiya mr G , nice to see you rolling along, keep it going mate, your such a great influence around here to others , just dont forget to take your own good advice and apply it to yourself.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
                    Hiya mr G , nice to see you rolling along, keep it going mate, your such a great influence around here to others , just dont forget to take your own good advice and apply it to yourself.
                    Thanks Mr Mario. You're right. have a gr8 day my friend.

Comment

G-Man, it is my great hope that reached day 90 -happy with you self. I thinkin my neck of the woods it still day 89. You know G, it really does not matter whether u made it or not,; what does matter is how much inspiration you have had on others and that you have brought to this forum. You never stop trying and you are always willing to help others. You are a model of integrity genuisness.

Comment

Thanks Wilson. You are too kind my friend. Dunno about integrity, but i'll go with geniusness! lol.

'Tis indeed 90 days sober for me. Sing it friend Kelly!

YouTube

Comment

Yea G-Man, my integrity is often challenged, especially by those who only know me by the strokes of a keyboard -lol, but true.
                          My interests on posting on this site are only relative to trying to help my self by helping others, and in doing so, I really do feel as though I am helping myself at the same time. You get my drift.

Again, huge congrats to you my friend on ***90***. rock on.

Comment

90 days Mr G, fantastic, now let's make it a 100. Keep posting keep sharing keep in touch in what will make you stronger in this uphill battle.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Great work G. Body, mind, and spirit. You do it all so well. Congratulations!
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Thanks friends!

Day 92, but i never been one fo counting'

Comment

Working...
                                X