No announcement yet.

G man the comeback!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G-Man, you have such a positive thread and such a positive influence. Thank you.

Comment

106 Mr G , well done and keep on giting it...

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

86 no longer a dick
        Congrats on 106 Mr G. Are you in new territory now?

Comment

No Starty. i will be when i pass around 5 mths though, so aiming for 6 mths next. Total new territory will be when i pass 2.5 yrs, but that's down the track and i'm not focussing on that milestone for awhile. you?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

No, my new territory for booze will be in 2023 Not sure about the pills, it has been such a haphazard journey. This time is different for everything though. Totally different attitude

Comment

Mr G & Starts everyday is still new territory for us, doesn't matter if you have been down this road before , this time you looking out a different window, You both are doing great in your respective journeys, Its all new & wonderful & nothing is the same. git it.

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
                Mr G & Starts everyday is still new territory for us, doesn't matter if you have been down this road before , this time you looking out a different window, You both are doing great in your respective journeys, Its all new & wonderful & nothing is the same. git it.
                What a brill way of looking at it young Mario. You are a wise one

Comment

Top of the morning y'all.

Today is indeed a brand new day Mario. I wonder what it has for me? Either way, i am looking forward to it, will embrace it fully, and i can say i am very glad to be here.

Day 107. Let's git it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

107 n it feels like heaven

Embrace your day Mr G n you will git it :-)

great work.

Comment

Day 108! and..............you guessed it, the feeling's gr8!

Sleep in today after 2 days of 5 a.m. starts. glad i've ditched the turps. In work this arvo, then 2 classes tomorrow, but thursday/fridee off at least, then a working weekend through to next wednesday night cramming in some school too. Busy fella these days, but i sure ain't complaining. I am very grateful for the work and just being out there mixing it up with life.

A stark contrast to day after day blurring into each other, as i sit isolated in a room drinking and not really enjoying watching the world pass me by. That makes me feel more disconnected and lonely. Then comes the mental dwelling on the 'what ifs' 'If onlys'. BJesus! That is no way to live.

Let's git it.

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
                        Day 108! and..............you guessed it, the feeling's gr8!

Sleep in today after 2 days of 5 a.m. starts. glad i've ditched the turps. In work this arvo, then 2 classes tomorrow, but thursday/fridee off at least, then a working weekend through to next wednesday night cramming in some school too. Busy fella these days, but i sure ain't complaining. I am very grateful for the work and just being out there mixing it up with life.

A stark contrast to day after day blurring into each other, as i sit isolated in a room drinking and not really enjoying watching the world pass me by. That makes me feel more disconnected and lonely. Then comes the mental dwelling on the 'what ifs' 'If onlys'. BJesus! That is no way to live.

Let's git it.

So true Mr G it seems I let my whole life said pass just giving out about it instead of doing something about it, Great work on day 108 & yes its great...

Comment

Nice one Mr G

That picture of just sitting drinking, not participating in life as it passes. Yet we are afraid to stop drinking as we fear going out without it.

My advice is just try it, give yourself a chance and you will realise drinking/drugging is THE most boring pastime ever.

Comment

So true, G and Starty. THE most boring pastime ever.

Comment

Top of the morning from the beach pad. i wonder what the day will bring? Lot's of treasure i suspect in all sorts of guises/disguises.

Yeah Starty and Mr V, boozing and drugging..............a complete waste of my time. I am glad i tried it, but fkd if i know how i ended up stuck in it for decades where it was like a ball and chain, a debilitating heavy anchor that kept me from flying. Being constantly numb and escaping from reality for year after year has been a serious time waster for me. Lots of good times, yep. But far too much time which equals years, spent hungover and recovering, even though i didn't feel the hangovers cause i was constantly boozed up running on ethanol. I'm having gr8 times sober too. Even better actually. Different, but better in many many ways.

Day 109 and it feels.............???..........Mario? Mario? - it feels............. devine.

Let's git it Starty.

Comment

109 n your feeling not die ing :-) Lets git it on Mr G, enjoy the beach, still cloudy here but just like my life & yours tis getting better.

Comment

Working...
                                X